No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Hawkins has also announced his retirement.

Strange timing, deserves a day of his own to celebrate really.

Well done to Dusty and Hawkins, absolute stars. Also glad Dusty retired a one club player.

On a completely different topic, is there any chance the absolute clowns running the show could release the days/times of games for the final round? It's 2 and a half weeks away FFS. They treat the fans with utter contempt.

Well done to Dusty and Hawkins, absolute stars. Also glad Dusty retired a one club player.

On a completely different topic, is there any chance the absolute clowns running the show could release the days/times of games for the final round? It's 2 and a half weeks away FFS. They treat the fans with utter contempt.
Just a gut feel (I could be completely wrong), but I think they’re giving it a test run to see how close they can go to running a permanent floating fixture. I can understand your frustration though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that the days/times for the final round will be released tomorow.

It's ridiculous though how late the AFL leave this - the airlines apparently have already worked them out and adjusted their fares accordingly.

MCG?
Carlton versus St Kilda (MCG) also set for Sunday.

ROUND 24 FIXTURE

LOCKED IN

SATURDAY
ESSENDON V BRISBANE LIONS
SUNDAY
WESTERN BULLDOGS V GWS GIANTS
CARLTON v ST KILDA
FREMANTLE v PORT ADELAIDE

POSSIBLE

FRIDAY NIGHT
SYDNEY V ADELAIDE
SATURDAY
RICHMOND V GOLD COAST
GEELONG V WEST COAST
COLLINGWOOD V MELBOURNE
HAWTHORN V NORTH

Crazy that we got Dusty's second last game and if Hawkins plays the last game of the season before finals (Geelong list him as out for two weeks) his second last home and away game.

Both deserved legends.

MCG?

ROUND 24 FIXTURE

LOCKED IN

SATURDAY
ESSENDON V BRISBANE LIONS
SUNDAY
WESTERN BULLDOGS V GWS GIANTS
CARLTON v ST KILDA
FREMANTLE v PORT ADELAIDE

POSSIBLE

FRIDAY NIGHT
SYDNEY V ADELAIDE
SATURDAY
RICHMOND V GOLD COAST
GEELONG V WEST COAST
COLLINGWOOD V MELBOURNE
HAWTHORN V NORTH

Knew this was going to be on the cards, our season may come down to this game as to whether we stay in the 8, so they prolong the agony and build up the pressure for a Sunday twilight or evening game:rolleyes:

Question for the learned posters around here:

My family and I live in Brisbane. A different media market to Melbourne and not as much exposure to Eddie McGuire. I was watching the Olympics yesterday morning with my 9 year old daughter when Eddie comes on the tv. “Who’s that dude?” she asked, in a scornful voice.

What should have been my response?

Question for the learned posters around here:

My family and I live in Brisbane. A different media market to Melbourne and not as much exposure to Eddie McGuire. I was watching the Olympics yesterday morning with my 9 year old daughter when Eddie comes on the tv. “Who’s that dude?” she asked, in a scornful voice.

What should have been my response?
I could try but I kind of like posting around here and don't want a ban...

A racist piece of (insert your choice of expletive) would probably give her the right idea.

Sick of playing that Rabble at Marvel and surprise surprise, no games at the MCG on Sunday 25th August :mad:

ROUND 24 FIXTURE

Friday, August 23

Melbourne v Collingwood, MCG, 7.40pm AEST

Saturday, August 24
Geelong v West Coast, GMHBA Stadium, 1.45pm AEST
Richmond v Gold Coast, MCG, 2.10pm AEST
Hawthorn v North Melbourne, UTAS Stadium, 4.35pm AEST
Brisbane v Essendon, Gabba, 7.25pm AEST
Sydney v Adelaide, SCG, 7.40pm AEST

Sunday, August 25
Western Bulldogs v Greater Western Sydney, Mars Stadium, 12.30pm AEST
Carlton v St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, 3.20pm AEST
Fremantle v Port Adelaide, Optus Stadium, 4.10pm AWST

Cripps being held again…….

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back