No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you surprised at all?
No, they will be hoping our top 8 chance hinges on this game making it a mini St Kilda GF which will get the crowd along, they will sell out and charge people ridiculous money for standing only tickets as I believe they have done previously with our games at Souless Stadium

No, they will be hoping our top 8 chance hinges on this game making it a mini St Kilda GF which will get the crowd along, they will sell out and charge people ridiculous money for standing only tickets as I believe they have done previously with our games at Souless Stadium

If that's the case, can we expect horrific umpiring on the next two weeks?

'It's a long season': Fatigue a factor for Swans' slump
Fatigue has played a part in the Swans' form slump, according to midfielder James Rowbottom

Rumours of the Saints signing Tarryn Thomas. You really can't script this level of stupidity.

Rumours of the Saints signing Tarryn Thomas. You really can't script this level of stupidity.

Typical RABBLE 🙄

Shit Club shit coach shit culture … perfect match!

St Kilda have interest in acquiring Thomas’ services, according to Channel 9’s Tom Morris.

Morris reported on Wednesday night that Thomas had lunch on Tuesday with St Kilda list guru Graeme Allen in Lygon Street

Are St Kilda ****ing stupid or what?!

I've long felt sorry for Saints supporters but I feel angry for them this time.

The AFL needs to step in here and confirm they will not register his contract. Take it out of their hands completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods, not sure if this is the right spot,

is Bigfooty really glitchy for everyone else the last few days?
Going backwards to a previous thread, or the Carlton page linking to ads etc. ?
I have that "Carlton page turning into ads" thing too. Seems to only happen on PC (not my phone), and only if I leave the browser sitting there for a while. If I move reasonably smartly between threads, it's OK.

Tarryn Thomas statement from AFL CEO Andrew Dillon …

IMG_0955.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back