No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t think it matters who or where anyone plays - everyone in the 8 has had their moments - there are no side any less daunting than another, and if anyone is slightly off, the price will be huge

Last edited:
I hope the saints nab this one....just to set up a full bore, go for broke, to the death game with Port v Freo later!
That would be great way to finish the season!
I’d prefer Carlton win as then Freo have nothing to play for, except pride which is not something Dockers have, meaning there’s only 1 game in Melb in Week 1.
Our game would then be MCG & not Marvel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d prefer Carlton win as then Freo have nothing to play for, except pride which is not something Dockers have, meaning there’s only 1 game in Melb in Week 1.
Plus that puts Geelong in third and more likely pathway to the MCG week 2 if we beat the Dogs also

2nd v 3rd would likely be on Friday night anyway which means there wouldn’t be any ground clash. Dont see why they would lock 50k fans out for no reason in a final, when even was the last final played at marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back