No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Unopposed, Pitto does an uncontested double fist, straight to an opposition player!

****ing ruckmen, man!

No I'm complaining about the inconsistency being applied when it should be the same as a tackle. If we're protecting the head it applies in all circumstances now not just bump or tackle. That's the precedent.

But you're not just complaining about inconsistencies.

In your post your said:

He jumped up to try and smother because he was late in making the decision....

You can't just smother anyway you want. We don't absolve incorrect technique and leaping to smother is incorrect technique because there's a risk you will smash into somebody

So you've said Maynard is late and smashed into an opponent. You're arguing he had time to make a decision and delibrately used emotive language like smashed.

So I suppose what I'm wondering here if you are being consistent yourself.

Is this really just because Maynard hit Brayshaw high and caused a concussion, or are you saying this is a late and delibrate violent act?

He was late you goose that's the point. How is it any different to bumping somebody after they kick it in general play. There's a correct way to smother and when I played footy I never jumped in the air to do it. You run at an angle and turn your head away so you don't get hit in the face. That's how you protect yourself not because you made the late decision to leap and had to brace.
Wowee…. How was it late? The AFL has a hard on for concussions and suspending anything and everything associated with it, so explain to me how he got let off if it was late and unnecessary ya goose!!

Last chance saloon for Dee's . Not enough talent across the ground to go all the way. Bunch of scrappers bar a couple of classy players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the channel 7 commentary on Kayo any
My kayo is
So, Pricket...sorry Picket has a license to run around hitting people high for the rest of the game?
Sick of the decibels from Brayshaw and Co. going up every time Pickett gets near the ball. He’s a thug who will hopefully miss a week or two. For all the hoo-ha about Maynard, at least his was a football act. Pickett is developing some form. He’s just lucky Cripps is one tough mofo.

Lets Go Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back