No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
half a round for opening round is fairly stupid.

they could have just split all the games over 9 days? everyone hanging since October and here you go, half ration!
Wed/Thu/Fri Night
Sat Day/Avo/Night
Sun Day/Night
Mon Night

If the AFL had gained anything from this Opening Round thing, they just lost it all and then some with whatever the **** this is :tearsofjoy:

Carlton the only one that looks out of place.
Just noticed that...what does the author think will cause such a drastic drop...unless he thinks Carlton supporters are always just one loss away from burning memberships.

Maybe there should have been a special category "One Loss Away From Hurling Vile Abuse at the Player's as They Come Off the Ground"

Just noticed that...what does the author think will cause such a drastic drop...unless he thinks Carlton supporters are always just one loss away from burning memberships.

Maybe there should have been a special category "One Loss Away From Hurling Vile Abuse at the Player's as They Come Off the Ground"
Its because there tends to be a Prelim Finalist that drops off drastically (from even making Finals) in the following season.
Was interesting in 2023 that both Grand Finalists dropped off into being average teams.
Swans should bounce back as everyone predicts.
I just want to see some improvement from us Hawks.
Not expecting Finals in 2024 but getting close helps.

I'm guessing now with the expectation, if they don't back it up this year then there will be repercussions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the helicopters with the spotlights that have me scratching my head as much as anything else.
They're searching for the hype and excitement that it's the season opener.

Hey everyone! Really excited the footy season is back, hope the Hawks go well, trust Sam Mitchell, f**k Damien Barrett, go Hawks, hope Lewis competes for the Coleman, f**k Damien Barrett, go Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back