No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Name a more iconic duo then the dogs and free kicks, they should seriously hand out free hot dogs every game.

The amount of bullshit frees they get in front of goals is truely remarkable

Big test for Pies. Winning at Gold Coast is not easy. Lucky they don't have to play at night though when it's much greasier.

The European football comps don’t have an all-stars concept and don’t seem to struggle as a result. The majority of all-star games in the US, particularly the NBA, are nothing more than a gimmick rather than a meaningful contest. State of Origin in the NRL isn’t an all star concept either it’s just QLD v NSW and a fair proportion of players who have international allegiance are watching on.

If the sport wants to try anything again I would prefer the International Rules concept be revived. Again though - the players don’t seem to care so it is a bit of a non starter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** am I getting alerts from Swans supporters ?? Anyone else have this problem? And no, I do not venture into any other club forums.

I’m having the same

Yeah me too

Why the **** am I getting alerts from Swans supporters ?? Anyone else have this problem? And no, I do not venture into any other club forums.
ceo-erick-hayden.gif

Best solution I could find...

Some pretty ordinary footy from the Suns to let Collingwood just take it from one end to the other continuously.
Their set ups behind the ball are terrible. Combine that with the fact they don’t work nearly hard enough when the my turn the ball over and it’s a recipe for disaster

So far the worst 2 outcomes for us have happened today
There well ahead on percentage as it is. Only way we can claw back ground to them is beating them in Tassie in a few weeks but by than we may be falling away. Focus on winning ATM and let nature take its course. Arguably both The Dogs and Lions aren't in play for us because of their percentage. Certainly Cats and Port are and possibly the Giants.

There well ahead on percentage as it is. Only way we can claw back ground to them is beating them in Tassie in a few weeks but by than we may be falling away. Focus on winning ATM and let nature take its course. Arguably both The Dogs and Lions aren't in play for us because of their percentage. Certainly Cats and Port are and possibly the Giants.

Probably need Collingwood to win also.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back