No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Aliir Aliir have a shiny head? Or am i seeing things?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I kinda get the decision sort of, as Daicos was shifted to the forward line - meaning Phillips was out of position.

But if you take off your tagger, Fly is going to 100% put Daicos back in the middle, as the tag cannot be placed back on him. It's just such an odd play by Clarko.
It's one of those one's where he did what Mcrae wanted him too .
It clearly shifted the game .

Hindsight is great but if you go a tagger and it's working you stick to it .

I wonder if the media will focus in on it

That should have been a 50 to North at the end. Two CWood players creeping up on the mark for a solid 5 seconds.
Creeping? They full on over ran it and kept going.

Did she refer to them as the orange team again?

The amount of shit she cops for this - and generally - is over the top. Just a clumsy turn of phrase and people still bringing it up years (?) later.

There are a lot of bad/annoying commentators. She’s nowhere near the top of that list ..

The amount of shit she cops for this is over the top. Just a clumsy turn of phrase and people still being it up years (?) later.

There are a lot of bad/annoying commentators. She’s nowhere near the top of that list .
She's easily the worst of the lot. And I don't say that because she's a woman (I couldn't give two shits what gender any commentator is). I say it because she's terrible.

Jeez Collingwood were a protected species in that last quarter.
Non-50s, blatant missed frees and a couple of shockers against North.
I'd be disappointed if I was a North fan, their boys worked hard and got absolutely stuff all to show for it in the end.

When Wardlaw builds his tank and fixes his hammies watch out.
North Supporters should be disappointed in their teams' performance, not the umpires.

Every non-tackle, every behind, every missed kick, handball, and sheppard were opportunities, or factors, that contributed to the outcome of the match.

From a mathematical pov, North controlled the narrative, because they controlled the majority of factors that decided the game. Yet we only blame the umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back