No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

He's close to the best 4th quarter footballer I've seen.
Darren Jarman has that wrapped up for 1997 alone (prelim and esp GF). Kicked 5 in 98 GF too, which from memory a fair chunk were in last quarter. But to kick 5 goals in the last quarter 1997 to win their first flag is prob the best thing any footballer has ever done in the history of the game

Last edited:
Darcy Moore stopping the nice guy charges by becoming a Muay Thai practitioner with some of these knees.

Wasn’t it him that inflicted the damage on Petracca

Geelol are turning into rubbish. It will take them some footy smarts to win tonight
OR...the UMPIRES will start making up rules.....again. Turned off after the Umpire gave a free in the goal square when 2 geelong players were within a few meters of the defender IN the goal square...that is to say the umpire ignored the RULE and made his own up..

As a neutral, it just kills any interest in how the game pans out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OR...the UMPIRES will start making up rules.....again. Turned off after the Umpire gave a free in the goal square when 2 geelong players were within a few meters of the defender IN the goal square...that is to say the umpire ignored the RULE and made his own up..

I hate seeing players give up on the play and instead appeal to the umpire. Especially when they get rewarded for it.

Genuinely annoys me more than staging. Would love umps to be able to pay a free against that sort of behaviour.

It was line ball, but I reckon it was there…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back