No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have been smashed since just before half time. This is not a top 2-3 team and we're every chance of beating them in 2 weeks if we keep our current form. There also not doing us a favour either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the things that I'm confident about with us is that we run deep. If we have weaker players they're either doing a very specific role and at least doing that role very well, like Frost, or they're young and promising but still developing, like Dear. Both these teams have some career passengers. I don't think I'd be able to cope if we had players like Narkle, Cuningham, Fogarty or Ratugolea getting regular senior games.

If we beat Adelaide we’ll only be one game behind Carlton. They may not actually make the 8 if they keep up this form.
How nice would it be for Collingwood, Richmond, Carlton AND Essendon to all miss.

Good news is carlton look beatable

This will be their 7th loss and their percentage is 113%. Why do I keep seeing comments that make out that Carlton looked invincible at some point this year?

I think I need to forget how close to finals we are. It's too frustrating watching all these results other than our own go the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back