No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has the blue collar team of Footscray become the most hateable team in the league !?! Probably the weightman and Bevo effect.

The Drug Pigs are always the most hateable team in the league.

Another week, another Auskicker who is more natural and comfortable in front of the camera than Joel Selwood.

Agree. Most awkward and cringe segment on national TV. Why they persist with him. I can only think it must be a Hawks supporting producer that likes to see him kack his dacks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree. Most awkward and cringe segment on national TV. Why they persist with him. I can only think it must be a Hawks supporting producer that likes to see him kack his dacks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ch7 are cut from the same cloth as Dil, they cannot see fault in anything they do.

Not that stupid - there’s an NRL game in Perth tonight so the AFL clearly put a game on the same night to draw fans away. Amusingly the commentators are saying the NRL game is a sell out despite it looking about 70% full at best.
That's probably wishful thinking.
NRL often have two games on Friday night, and have been playing Thursday night footy for years.

That's probably wishful thinking.
NRL often have two games on Friday night, and have been playing Thursday night footy for years.

I’m aware of that. My point was - on a night where the NRL is playing a game in Perth the AFL just so happened to have two Friday night games on including a West Coast home game. They were clearly trying to take away from the NRL’s crowd and publicity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid playing frustrated
It was hilarious seeing all the West Coast supporters on Twitter leap all over David Mundy for saying Reid's weakness is how easily he's riled up in a radio commentary. He keeps proving it. He's going to be a star, christ he already is a star, but it is something he needs to reel in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back