No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has Clarko been in a catatonic state since June? How the hell coild you call Sydney the best team in the comp at present - their last 10 weeks is the worst of any present top 8 side.

Has Clarko been in a catatonic state since June? How the hell coild you call Sydney the best team in the comp at present - their last 10 weeks is the worst of any present top 8 side.
It was a concern when he tipped Greg Williams to win the Brownlow 🙂

View attachment 2081239

I couldn’t be happier this bloke isn’t allowed to do list management for our club any more.
Luke Parker legit looks like a country footballer chucked on to a footy field tonight, he is so ridiculously slow it is crazy.

Rampe still has something to offer, but if he is going to take CBA's off Sheezel, Wardlaw, LDU for current day Parker or Ward he needs to be examined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is like watching two bottom four sides
I am not sure i can remember a bigger in season drop off than the Swans this year... How do you go from looking clear unbackable favourites to a bottom 8 side in a month and a half.

Luke Parker legit looks like a country footballer chucked on to a footy field tonight, he is so ridiculously slow it is crazy.

Rampe still has something to offer, but if he is going to take CBA's off Sheezel, Wardlaw, LDU for current day Parker or Ward he needs to be examined.

Parker been cooked for a few years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back