No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more KPFs
To add to that, noted wingman JHF. Of all mids who have played regular footy this season he's got the equal 10th highest contested possession rate but he's starting on the wing ahead of Mass.

Honestly a fair few lucky to make it. Josh Draper ehhhhh, Rachele ehhhhh, Wardlaw is a gun but has missed almost a third of the season. Croc should feel pretty hard done by.

I’m surprised Ginni is there tbh - had a good season but not outstanding
Yeah I'm not surprised because it's community voted, but I do think both Wiz and Croc have had better seasons.

Rachele has Rocky music playing as his 'goal music' because his surname is pronounced 'Ra - Ke - Le", Rockelly, something like this.

Like La Porchetta is a 'k' sound, not a 'ch' because it's Italian not English and the letters work slightly differently being a different language.

So, not Ra-shell, not Ra-Shelly.

This has been confirmed by the old Italian bloke who lives next door. You can all rest easy now.

Rachele has Rocky music playing as his 'goal music' because his surname is pronounced 'Ra - Ke - Le", Rockelly, something like this.

Like La Porchetta is a 'k' sound, not a 'ch' because it's Italian not English and the letters work slightly differently being a different language.

This has been confirmed by the old Italian bloke who lives next door. You can all rest easy now.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Can’t wait for BT to listen to this and then thoroughly disregard it constantly like the disrespectful campaigner that he is.

There’s a lot wrong about rugby league coverage but at least they have tried to take into account pronunciation of Polynesian/Pacific Islander names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait for BT to listen to this and then thoroughly disregard it constantly like the disrespectful campaigner that he is.

There’s a lot wrong about rugby league coverage but at least they have tried to take into account pronunciation of Polynesian/Pacific Islander names.
Even Ricciuto calls him 'RaShelly' 😂

coz we're in 'straya mate

Here is the 22 under 22 team which includes Josh Weddle, Jack Ginnivan And Massimo D'Ambrosio from the mighty Hawks.

No Croc in that team is a travesty. And how does a bloke turning 23 next month make an under 22 team ffs

Jeez, Adelaide are in shambles. Not reading the room at all here. Whole leadership group thrown him under the bus, for what, celebrating and making a joke? Crazy

Now he's off liking social media comments saying he should ask for a trade.

Compare it to the Stengle incident where he's now raring for a finals campaign.

Nuts from the crows.

No Croc in that team is a travesty. And how does a bloke turning 23 next month make an under 22 team ffs
CMac pretty stiff to miss out. Really consistent and improved steadily through the season. Has had a better season than Ginnivan I think.

Watson's radar kept him out of this side. If he had a conversion of 50% or more he'd be there.
Calsher only 14 games but at this rate should make it next year.

Every year, without fail, Brad Johnson has the worst media pundit AA side.

FB: Lachie Whitfield (GWS) / Harris Andrews (BRI) / Luke Ryan (FRE)
HB: Dayne Zorko (BRI) / Jeremy McGovern (WCE) / Nick Blakey (SYD)
C: Errol Gulden (SYD) / Patrick Cripps (CAR) / Zach Merrett (ESS)
HF: Dylan Moore (HAW) / Jeremy Cameron (GEE) / Chad Warner (SYD)
FF: Charlie Curnow (CAR) / Jesse Hogan (GWS) / Tyson Stengle (GEE)
FOL: Tristan Xerri (NM) / Nick Daicos (COL) / Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
I/C: Isaac Heeney (SYD) / Lachie Neale (BRI) / Caleb Serong (FRE) / Adam Treloar (WB)

Zorko ahead of Dale, Holmes, Sinclair or Houston.

Luke Ryan similarly confusing, picking a defensively poor accumulator as a third tall. The fact that he's taken the most marks all season despite taking only .4 contested marks and 1.8 intercept marks a game speaks to how little he impacts a game.

Whitfield has had a good patch of footy but has been underwhelming most of the season, so to include him in the first place and in the back pocket???? For another year the only time Zach Merrett is selected as an outside mid is in the AA side. Four inside mids on the bench too.

There isn't much of a brain left behind that vacant smile, I fear.

1Every year, without fail, Brad Johnson has the worst media pundit AA side.

FB: Lachie Whitfield (GWS) / Harris Andrews (BRI) / Luke Ryan (FRE)
HB: Dayne Zorko (BRI) / Jeremy McGovern (WCE) / Nick Blakey (SYD)
C: Errol Gulden (SYD) / Patrick Cripps (CAR) / Zach Merrett (ESS)
HF: Dylan Moore (HAW) / Jeremy Cameron (GEE) / Chad Warner (SYD)
FF: Charlie Curnow (CAR) / Jesse Hogan (GWS) / Tyson Stengle (GEE)
FOL: Tristan Xerri (NM) / Nick Daicos (COL) / Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
I/C: Isaac Heeney (SYD) / Lachie Neale (BRI) / Caleb Serong (FRE) / Adam Treloar (WB)

Zorko ahead of Dale, Holmes, Sinclair or Houston.

Luke Ryan similarly confusing, picking a defensively poor accumulator as a third tall. The fact that he's taken the most marks all season despite taking only .4 contested marks and 1.8 intercept marks a game speaks to how little he impacts a game.

Whitfield has had a good patch of footy but has been underwhelming most of the season, so to include him in the first place and in the back pocket???? For another year the only time Zach Merrett is selected as an outside mid is in the AA side. Four inside mids on the bench too.

There isn't much of a brain left behind that vacant smile, I fear.

I'd have Houston first, but personally I'd have Zorko comfortably ahead of Holmes and Dale.

Luke Ryan is my number one "I just don't get what people see in him" player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back