General Asian Cup Discussion Thread.

Who do you think will win the 2015 Asian Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The rankings mean nothing. Surely everyone has worked that out over the years. It's a flawed system from a flawed governing body.

There is an alternative ranking system called the ELO world rankings which uses a much fairer & equitable ranking system. We are 47th on it:

http://www.eloratings.net/world.html

Much more realistic rankings IMO.

Has anyone received tickets yet?

There was an email about a month ago saying that tickets would be distributed in the coming weeks. I have still yet to receive anything.

Not overly concerned, more just curious to see if everyone is in the same boat?

Has anyone received tickets yet?

There was an email about a month ago saying that tickets would be distributed in the coming weeks. I have still yet to receive anything.

Not overly concerned, more just curious to see if everyone is in the same boat?

Myself or none of the people I know have recieved theirs yet. Maybe it's just a big Nigerian sc and there is no Asian cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself or none of the people I know have recieved theirs yet. Maybe it's just a big Nigerian sc and there is no Asian cup.

You mean to say I wasn't supposed to pay for them via western money union transfer to Lagos?

I think Japan will smash everyone, and go through undefeated. Below is the list of winners of the AFC Asian cup and looking at the image one can say that Japan is dominating Asia in football in AFC tournament.....

2mcafd3.jpg

Got my tickets for the first game today.

Booked tickets over the weekend for the AAMI Park quarter-final too, hopefully Australia is in it!

Will be on the Afc Cup also to be a delegate from of one of the sponsor continental tyres, I am excited to be visiting Australia and i am hoping for a good sport on January. It's Gonna be business and sports mostly.

rmi7ps.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't even realise this was starting in Jan - what is the buzz down in Australia like? It appears there are only 3 or 4 grounds hosting matches - is this correct?

Hard to gauge in Perth as we (along with Adelaide) haven't been invited to the party. Everyone who is in to the a-league is up for it. Eurosnobs will probably take a passing interest in the Australia matches on jump for the semi finals etc.

I'm pretty sure that's some attempt at biting satire but Oman are one of the most stable teams going around from that region and we need to be careful. Le Guen has been in that position for 4 years come the Asian Cup. They mugged us here in World Cup Qualifying too but then again that was under Holger.

I'm pretty sure that's some attempt at biting satire but Oman are one of the most stable teams going around from that region and we need to be careful. Le Guen has been in that position for 4 years come the Asian Cup. They mugged us here in World Cup Qualifying too but then again that was under Holger.
It would intended as praise for Oman ... I'm not entirely sure if I mean them or Qatar, though. I'm thinking of some less than satisfactory friendly results.

We've won 3 drawn 2 and lost 1 to Oman which isn't really that bad but it's the fact they're a settled side now under Le Guen should have us on high alert. Normally teams in that region have bat shit mental football departments sacking gun-for-hire coaches like Le Guen all the time.

Qatar have been our bitch with the exception of that recent friendly result.

Remove this Banner Ad

General Asian Cup Discussion Thread.

Back