• End of 2017

• End of 2018

• ASAP

• Extend his contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that we think we know the issue or alternatively the coaches don't or are they are refusing to address it

We're 6-3 ffs. Sure we can play better but we're not a basket case either. More things are being done right than wrong but that seems to be lost behind the pitchforks
Next time you are in Melbourne let me know, I will buy you a ticket. Sit next to me and watch the game so I can get a better picture of what kind of an AFL fan you are.Because what you are saying is so far from the truth I need to see it in person to believe it.

Now... you know why we are 6-3.The only reason the heat is off Simmo is our Perth form. We have a luxury( curse) of that every second week where unfortunately the real problems and undoings are forgotten. No team, I mean no team in this league fears us away from Perth, meaning that even if we go 100% perfect from here on with our home games and away games ( non VIC), we will still have to play the last game of the year away from home. So, with that in mind, 6-3 or 17-5 is quiet frankly no different until we fix the issue in Melbourne. If i was a port fan last night, I would be very happy with the way we played, we lost the game sure, but how they played will hold up come finals time and last day of the year.

You said many things are being done right than wrong. Please enlighten us. Name them. I am interested. Specially our away games. what we forked out against hawks and Essendon was so bad, I cannot wait to read your response defending the coach, specially after his latest shocker with team selection for GWS.

Karpany is not really a forward though Nima, he's a midfielder primarily. We just tried to turn him into a small forward because thats what we do, we take back flankers and try to turn them into mids, and small mids and tell them they're now small forwards instead of just recruiting players who are used to those roles.
Ahh but he may be able to play midfield and forward, offering something different. Maybe we move into 2017 where forwards are required to have impact in the midfield. Giving us another string to the bow.

Ahh but he may be able to play midfield and forward, offering something different. Maybe we move into 2017 where forwards are required to have impact in the midfield. Giving us another string to the bow.

Agree Embers, but initially the club kept him forward and truer to turn him into a small forward. He's been a lot better since they played him in his more natural role (mid) with stints forward.

Agree Embers, but initially the club kept him forward and truer to turn him into a small forward. He's been a lot better since they played him in his more natural role (mid) with stints forward.
Agree with you Eagleman, playing midfield as 3rd, no tag, is a lot easier. Ask Chad Fletcher AA, with all due respect to him.
HFF with a direct opponent on your arse all the time can be a lot more difficult.
Unsure about Karpany, would like to see him get a better go in the seniors because there's a little thing in the back of my head that suggests he can make it... with a good run, he might be good. Certainly has the skill set.

Leca with his special "soreness" announcements.This is getting funnier by the day. Simmo has zero influence.

Simpson has managed Naitanui quite poorly. Rushed him back last year and he does an ACL. Naitanui needs to be in the side to win games. Just poor management.

Simpson has managed Naitanui quite poorly. Rushed him back last year and he does an ACL. Naitanui needs to be in the side to win games. Just poor management.
Are you really blaming Simpson for Naitanui landing awkwardly and hurting his knee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasted four years imo.

Talks up education and player flexibility yet same idiot players who seem limited to one position week in and week out.

We got the dud Clarkson assistant that's for sure.

Hated 2015. Such a waste.

Yep. Making a gf off a good draw and getting flogged in the gf was wasn't it.

The only team we were beating in the gf with our midfield that year was Fremantle...just...as they were falling off a cliff and had lost Fyfe in the prelim.

If you call that successful I want you to be my boss so I can flail around and fail all the time.

I don't know what happened today, that handball happy game was so atrocious but not as bad as 2 players fighting for the ball at ground level while there's 3 GWS guys on their feet ready to run away with it. How was this not addressed? Poor form.

Yep. Making a gf off a good draw and getting flogged in the gf was wasn't it.

The only team we were beating in the gf with our midfield that year was Fremantle...just...as they were falling off a cliff and had lost Fyfe in the prelim.

If you call that successful I want you to be my boss so I can flail around and fail all the time.

4 years of waste is a over-dramatic response. I sarcastically suggested the season of 2015 was a waste. Not one game. But change the argument to suit you,me, I have little time for that.

One challenge for you friend.

Find something positive and post about it.

You do thrive in the dark times, so I'd suggest this challenge will be difficult.

On topic - I indeed have a feeling that Simmo may be on struggle street. Gameplan seems flawed, but I'm no expert. Hopefully he can address this and soon.

4 years of waste is a over-dramatic response. I sarcastically suggested the season of 2015 was a waste. Not one game. But change the argument to suit you,me, I have little time for that.

One challenge for you friend.

Find something positive and post about it.

You do thrive in the dark times, so I'd suggest this challenge will be difficult.

So funny.

1. I'm not your friend.
2. Go read the game day thread and see what I posted at quarter time.
3. I'm flattered you follow my posts but I'm not that way inclined.

Have a good one.

So funny.

1. I'm not your friend.
2. Go read the game day thread and see what I posted at quarter time.
3. I'm flattered you follow my posts but I'm not that way inclined.

Have a good one.

Thanks friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back