Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without wanting to run the risk of another cynical scathing rebuke I personally don’t have him in our best side. Not convinced the club does either.

As much as I’d like more than the rubbish Carlton will offer up I won’t lose much sleep over Darcy leaving.

Yes, we all rate players differently. I clearly have him higher than you - mainly because I see a guy that has potential if given a decent go in the seniors.

Yes, we all rate players differently. I clearly have him higher than you - mainly because I see a guy that has potential if given a decent go in the seniors.
I see potential as well but if he’s not in the best 22 then you can’t give assurances, we are making assumptions in the absence of information but if we assume he asked for assurances. How can they then give it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong aren’t ditching him - he is quitting.
On the eve of the finals didn't we tell him we're not offering him a contract?
That's how it was reported it went down.
Then after he played well against Sydney it changed to if no-one takes him we'll offer him a contract.
That is what the club actually said. Now people are trying to say he was always leaving for mid time to try and make it look like the club didn't **** up.

Disappointing if Lang does end up requesting a trade, reckon he's a ripper. Ablett trade continuing to drag on at this late stage is pathetic, whether it's from Gold Coast or us, not good enough. We only knew of his request precisely 12 months ago to this day, should have been settled at the beginning. Straight swap for 35, if they don't want to come to the party then we've tried our best, not much else we can be expected to do given the situation.

How about 35 for Ablett. The end!
No way we trade out 19 or 22 after NOT going hard enough on Watts and Stringer

Throw in Stanley

I find it bewildering that posters here are fuming about missing out on Watts an Stringer. The former was hardly best 22 for Melbourne this year, and the latter has extremely questionable character.

On the eve of the finals didn't we tell him we're not offering him a contract?
That's how it was reported it went down.
Then after he played well against Sydney it changed to if no-one takes him we'll offer him a contract.
That is what the club actually said. Now people are trying to say he was always leaving for mid time to try and make it look like the club didn't **** up.
Wait what? That was one of those 12 year old boy zerohanger articles wasn’t it?

Wells is quoted as saying we are happy to retain him. There is no **** up here.

How about 22 + 35 for Ablett and 26
Yeah i could handle this.
Effectively Ablett for 35 and a downgrade of 4 spots for our 2nd pick.

Keep 19..
Good result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back