2007 Second quarter
2011 Last quarter
2022 First and Third quarters.

Champagne football.

If i had to limit it to my all time favourite 2 Geelong games ever id go

(1) 2022 GF - the hunger Geel played with was incredible

(2) 2007 Qual final - 100pt plus demolition of Nth Melb

I could just keep watching those 2 games for ever

We seem to be missing out on all our major targets this trade period. The Hopper, Grundy, De Goey didnt work out...now seemingly Bowes to follow a similar pattern?

Animation Delete GIF by vewn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Je ne sais quoi', I believe. Unless you're talking about being born..
Not sure about Je ne sais quoi, perhaps vive le difference. McKenna would run and tiny kick the ball to himself instead of bounce, and in one match he was hemmed in on the boundary and chipped the ball just over the head of the opponent, ran around him and caught the ball and took off. He's got a bit to learn but he is agile and quick and a good kick like a lot of the Irish players.

Toys out of the cot.

To be fair they've been pretty entertaining / modest about the whole situation all along.

I'll wash my mouth out with soap now.

I've been so impressed with them today. There's a reason why our clubs respect each other, even though we have such a massive rivalry and hate each other at the best of times - because over the long duration, we both know the other deserves our respect. Was a pleasure being on their board today and talking this all up and shooting the shit - almost didn't care if we got Bowes in the end (I mean I really did, but the fun was in the journey today)

On another note...god this club is amazing. We are about to break BF now.

P.S. as I've said for a month, Bowes is my second favourite GC player, and seeing him in the hoops makes me so so happy. Pick 7 is just gravy. I reckon the GFC feel the same, given everything I've heard during this whole saga :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back