Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want footy journos to do write nothing?

God you're heartless
No they can simply write “we have no idea what’s going on here. Just waiting for people to announce things.”

Yeah all good, I'm not meaning to be a pessimistic supporter, I just don't think Stephens can play/I'm 70% sure he can't play.

I'm not having a go at you, I just have a lot of doubts about him. I know it's still earlyish and he could still prove me wrong. The doors not closed yet but I haven't seen enough from him to have any confidence he will make it so I'm no longer counting that he will.

Knevitt has more time but again, serious doubts, he at least knows how to find some easy ball compared to Stephens.

Conway has shown a bit and I'm a bit more bullish about him (I wasn't excited to draft him). Dempsey has some talent, I'm hopeful he might amount to something.
What you talkin about Willis

Bris just trade out their R1 pick to GWS

FR1 + something <> Bruhn and Fr2 ?

Interesting by brisbane..i assume they are going to use one of their future 2nds to buy back into this years draft where they need points..maybe we could now offer some of our later picks to bris for one of their future 2nds? Would get rid of the picks we cant use.

Or yes we could try and get a future 2nd through the bruhn deal also.

Why do GWS want to give up picks for next year to slightly improve this years pick? You'd think they would be looking to trade some of what they have to next year instead

I can only assume they want to move up the order to target a player and/or they will be getting future picks from us and richmond so they will have a good pick spread across the 2 years.

Dogs wont be happy though i can see dunkley not getting done if brisbane arent careful.

I can only assume they want to move up the order to target a player and/or they will be getting future picks from us and richmond so they will have a good pick spread across the 2 years.

Dogs wont be happy though i can see dunkley not getting done if brisbane arent careful.
I think bulldogs might be happier with a future first rather than p15. Maybe lions slide a little.

Interesting by brisbane..i assume they are going to use one of their future 2nds to buy back into this years draft where they need points..maybe we could now offer some of our later picks to bris for one of their future 2nds? Would get rid of the picks we cant use.

This stuff is like 3d chess across multiple boards.

Of course... GWS have 15 and 12 now .... sort of make one wonder what they have eyes on further up the draft. What does sit take to get 1.

This stuff is like 3d chess across multiple boards.

Of course... GWS have 15 and 12 now .... sort of make one wonder what they have eyes on further up the draft. What does sit take to get 1.

The top 5 are fairly even unless they think north will take cadman theres no incentive for gws to trade to 1 imo but who knows.

I love 3d chess 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think bulldogs might be happier with a future first rather than p15. Maybe lions slide a little.

Im sure brisbane will offer a future 1st and future 2nd for dunkley but i dont see dogs agreeing they will have wanted 15.

Def watch this space with the Lions.

The points they will need to use just for Ashcroft won't be enough with every pick they have this year + any points they use on Fletcher will go into extra deficit.

It will eat up all of this year's and next years first-rounder in value.

No idea how they can get Dunkley + Gunston.

I said it a few hours ago... Interesting AFL firsts may happen.

Yeah all good, I'm not meaning to be a pessimistic supporter, I just don't think Stephens can play/I'm 70% sure he can't play.

I'm not having a go at you, I just have a lot of doubts about him. I know it's still earlyish and he could still prove me wrong. The doors not closed yet but I haven't seen enough from him to have any confidence he will make it so I'm no longer counting that he will.

Knevitt has more time but again, serious doubts, he at least knows how to find some easy ball compared to Stephens.

Conway has shown a bit and I'm a bit more bullish about him (I wasn't excited to draft him). Dempsey has some talent, I'm hopeful he might amount to something.
I definitely don't take it that way. The truth is, I'm the worst judge of whether players will make it or not. I'm fully optimistic. I was even expecting Jordan Murdoch to be Dangerfield Mk2. Cockatoo was expected to be smashing Dustin Martin in games... so yeah, my judgement is way off.

I always appreciate the insight others have as they maybe see things I miss and have opinions based on this.

I definitely don't take it that way. The truth is, I'm the worst judge of whether players will make it or not. I'm fully optimistic. I was even expecting Jordan Murdoch to be Dangerfield Mk2. Cockatoo was expected to be smashing Dustin Martin in games... so yeah, my judgement is way off.

I always appreciate the insight others have as they maybe see things I miss and have opinions based on this.
I thought Cockatoo would be a jet.

Fr2 (GWS). where does it land ?

Our picks 48, 55, 58. around. 680 points..

strato-chess-3d-lg.jpg

Re Bowes fair enough. It's just that we haven't had a pick 7 since maybe Selwood. Cocky was 10. Stephens 16; SDK 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back