List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there was rumours he would be leaving his role as an analyst with the club.

Had me a bit freaked out, but leaving to become list manager is a great move :thumbsu:

From the club article;

"Prior to joining North, Luff worked at Champion Data for 20 years, breaking down game data to identify trends, playing styles and team tendencies – areas the Kangaroos identified as key focuses with the AFL's rule changes"

My questions are;
1. Was Luffy on board last year in time to think through 6-6-6 changes?
2. If so, were his predictions incorrect a little, a lot or ignored?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well there was rumours he would be leaving his role as an analyst with the club.

Had me a bit freaked out, but leaving to become list manager is a great move :thumbsu:
Why would've you been freaked out? Analysts are to football as consultants are to the public service. David King is a disciple and whilst he makes plenty of sense in what he says, the fact that he finished near last in the H-Sun footy tips tells me that a lot of this analysis stuff is after the fact.

Why would've you been freaked out? Analysts are to football as consultants are to the public service. David King is a disciple and whilst he makes plenty of sense in what he says, the fact that he finished near last in the H-Sun footy tips tells me that a lot of this analysis stuff is after the fact.
Kingys not an analyst, he's a statistic presenter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back