Graham owes cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 5, 2004
Niddrie
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Airport West & Man Utd
Ben Graham should play on for another year. He owes the cats because he has been overpaid for five years and should not use financial incentives to justify a move to the NFL.

Jack-Packenham said:
Ben Graham should play on for another year. He owes the cats because he has been overpaid for five years and should not use financial incentives to justify a move to the NFL.

You Are an IDIOT
It is not like the Colbert situation who walked out on us at the peak of his career. If he goes good luck to him if he stays good luck for us, but I hardly think he owes us anything after 200 games and being paid an average rate for top line players.

While not being a massive Graham Fan over his career, he has given great service for the years he was our key defender. People forget that he made his career as our #1 defender and it has only been the last 3 yrs that he has been moved to the hardest position on the ground to cover up the failures of the past coaching staff to use a key forward like David Mensch anyway. (Can I use Key forward and Mensch in the same sentence?)

People put the boot into Graham as he can be a bit inconsistent up forward but the fans jump on when he sinks on 65 out form the boundary. The only people I hear say that he owes the club is the OX and he is a **************** from Melbourne that has had various run ins with him.

One word to sum you up.................IDIOT

A guy who's played 200+ games should get more respect from fools like you.

Its great that graham has left !!!!
perhaps now he can pay the cats back some of the money he "earned" over his past 5 GREAT seasons

Good onya Benny

WHAT A TRUE CATS CHAMP!!! :p

cairo tiger said:
he owes you nothing he wants to set himself up why stop him take the money graho and bye bye catters
Same as brad ottens, yet you still cry

johnnymac said:
Its great that graham has left !!!!
perhaps now he can pay the cats back some of the money he "earned" over his past 5 GREAT seasons

Good onya Benny

WHAT A TRUE CATS CHAMP!!! :p

Are you being sarcastic?

As Mike Sheehan said "the worst best player in the comp"

He will be great at the american game. He will fit right in because he is used to getting 3 kicks a game!!!

p.s. jubjub I am a social club member and its amazing how many people bagged Benny for the last 5 years and now everybody seems to love him.

Jack-Packenham said:
As Mike Sheehan said "the worst best player in the comp"

He will be great at the american game. He will fit right in because he is used to getting 3 kicks a game!!!

p.s. jubjub I am a social club member and its amazing how many people bagged Benny for the last 5 years and now everybody seems to love him.

People (me included) only started to bag Graham when he went forward and was having trouble adjusting. He was a good defender and an average forward till probably the 2nd 1/2 of this year when he started to throw his body around and contest a bit more. People forget most of his career was as a key defender and to go to CHF (the hardest spot on the ground) takes some time to adjust. He was never our best player but all those who slagged him off for missing in action were also the first ones to cream themselves when he kicked a 65mtr left footer.

He owes us nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JUBJUB said:
"Me fail english thats unpossible"

:confused:
Theres a Simpsons quote for all occasions ,eh.
Just on Ben,my opinion is I dont think he was ever a superstar but more a handy player who could hurt a side with his kicking at certain times. Once sides stopped him running off HB using that to kick over lines he became IMO a very average defender.
Full credit to him for learning to play CHF however.
Great clubman, great servant, now its BBBBBBB Benny and the Jets. :)

Benny owes the cats little. His big payments were worthy considering he was expected to play in undersized poor teams and shoulder big responsibilities. He did all this and was the kicking boy by all supporters.

His coach ripped him of the captains title. Like all cats supporters, undervalued him and was obvious in his luke warm respect for him as a player and person.

After coping it for years from supporters at Kardinia Park, why would he stay?

rizzo said:
Same as brad ottens, yet you still cry
That`s a non truth , hop onto the richmond board and see if you can find anyone "crying" over Ottens` departure .

For the people that think Ben Graham was an over paid hack , history just might show you have replaced him with another one , we`ll have to see.

Point is , if you had the chance to earn 250 k a year or a million a year (American), what are you going to do ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham owes cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back