Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

N3
Night Three Summary
You are slightly surprised that you wake with the dawn. Three nights of the blood moon down. You heard more wolves howling and gun shots in the night.

Going outside you don't see anyone missing, though a few members of the village look frustrated to you, others relieved.

It is now Day Three

So you can find out if your faction kill was successful?
I like your inquisitive nature but no. Because it's one of the main parts of the game isn't it?

I like your inquisitive nature but no. Because it's one of the main parts of the game isn't it?
One of the rare times we get concrete info to use.

Except in Gralin modded WW it seems. So now we just sh*ttalk for 12 more hours.

Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF

Oh so you know if the kill was successful without the deadline. That makes sense :)

Dero surviving the night is a surprise

Evils plan is starting to become clear, knock everyone down to one life and then when no one has an ‘extra life’ they start popping us off. But the fact evil haven’t crossed over is interesting to say the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evils plan is starting to become clear, knock everyone down to one life and then when no one has an ‘extra life’ they start popping us off. But the fact evil haven’t crossed over is interesting to say the least.
I think there are some obvious villagers and evil would be picking us off.

or you could try a multi lynch....
I think we need to try for the ultra-rare quad kill.

If we continue at this rate (2 deaths every 3 days), we have about 1.5months left of game time.

I think there are some obvious villagers and evil would be picking us off.
true but what is the vig doing? surely you would just double hit people for the kill

I think we need to try for the ultra-rare quad kill.

If we continue at this rate (2 deaths every 3 days), we have about 1.5months left of game time.
nah it will get to a point where there will be mass deaths due to the retaliations that could set off a chain reaction

true but what is the vig doing? surely you would just double hit people for the kill
I think that's where Fred was going. Dero had the lynch votes? and open for a kill shot.

I think that's where Fred was going. Dero had the lynch votes? and open for a kill shot.

Well we don’t know if he was open. Could have the amulet or just be night immune. As for picking off obvious villagers, the retaliations make it tricky. If you aim for chip, MWPP, me, etc and we’ve all happened upon the same target/s, evil could also go bust. It’s literally a ticking time bomb.

But yes, I expected DERO to be dead and would be interested in an explanation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back