Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

With no knowledge (yet) what else do we do? Someone was going to be lynched or a life taken away. I think this game is stacked in evil's favour.
I am unable to predict how it is stacked and based on the OP disclaimer I sense the mod isn‘t either haha . We have the numbers (the proportion starting and even ending evil is lower than usual) plus the wonderful mystic and a couple of other extra minor but reasonably powerless roles; but they are better able to coordinate their retaliates etc and that worries me. It can all go pear shaped quite quickly. It’s why I tried to generate discussion around the retaliates earlier to try and swing some of that balance back . I just hope our mystic lives long enough to out evil, and that our flogs can do something similar with their own retaliates.

Potentially a melon 🤔

Maybe the bread had gone mouldy?

Serious questions need to be asked of thewizardmelon and rye tomorrow.
rye is an excellent shout. When they played briefly they killed it, but sort of disappeared after a few games of domination

rye is an excellent shout. When they played briefly they killed it, but sort of disappeared after a few games of domination
Be so good is we catch someone evil from por_please_ya's lunch premonitions.

well this is interesting

i power wolfed my first game here and basically lead the village!

i think this is a mischaracterization of my play
Nice to see you here , however belatedly
I look forward to your thoughts tomorrow if we both survive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't doubt there was evil in that lunch but you also have to take into account that good would have been following the flogs as well.
Yes exactly like how you followed known good last game.

Poor squirrel. Not sure the point you’ve tried to make works in your favour given your very recent performance?

N2
Night Two Summary
boncer34 - villager has been killed by the Serial Killer

The second night of the blood moon. You heard a scream last night that sounded like someone dying. There was a strange flash of light aftewards

More than just wolves about it seems.

Still you are alive and that must count for something

It is now Day Two

Yes exactly like how you followed known good last game.

Poor squirrel. Not sure the point you’ve tried to make works in your favour given your very recent performance?
Think harder about why I might follow known good :)
Seemed like you found Wiz's intimidation rather amusing when he wasn't saying anything funny. And that was before he stuffed up and revealed.

Think harder about why I might follow known good :)
Seemed like you found Wiz's intimidation rather amusing when he wasn't saying anything funny. And that was before he stuffed up and revealed.
What, did you know crowy was going to flip villager or are you just desperate to apply some common sense this time around.

Nice that you’re paying attention to my reacts though.

SSwans2011 why are you wanting to investigate the known flog? Is that to hide your bandwagon vote on a villager or are you just buddying up early?
I thought that was just a food-username related quip. Nonetheless I thought rye was a genuinely good shout so I commented.

What, did you know crowy was going to flip villager or are you just desperate to apply some common sense this time around.

Nice that you’re paying attention to my reacts though.
I always pay attention to your reacts. :)

Throwing my Day 2 vote early today on Sante Gralin

Village, I repeat village, do not start a bandwagon on my vote again today. Only evil people are allowed to bandwagon on so we can catch those campaigners. Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back