Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

I know they say they’ve matured a lot since 2022 to put in a much much better performance and not get overawed tomorrow I just hope for their sake and our sakes that comes to fruition.

Most likely my pre game jitters and anxiety because I really really want to believe them but anything other than a win tomorrow will re embed my trust in them on the biggest stage after 3 heartbreaks in a row.

Well here we are. All week been suppressing my excitement partly because of previous experiences and partly because I don’t want to act like I’m 12 again.

But it’s here now. I’m genuinely excited for what this team can do and I know that it mightn’t mean anything but what a team to have started the season as they did and made it into the big dance.

I can see a huge cheer coming from the red and white tomorrow

Well here we are. All week been suppressing my excitement partly because of previous experiences and partly because I don’t want to act like I’m 12 again.

But it’s here now. I’m genuinely excited for what this team can do and I know that it mightn’t mean anything but what a team to have started the season as they did and made it into the big dance.

I can see a huge cheer coming from the red and white tomorrow

Yep massively excited here. No point feeding negative emotion and anxiety because it'll be over before we know it, and one way or another, the build up and anticipation in a lot of ways is the best bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Announcers saying there's more Brisbane support. Looks like there's more Swans support for me. Maybe that's just how it comes across on TV since the red stands out so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back