Mod. Notice Grand final barcode requests (Strictly Swans supporters only, read OP first)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCC won't be releasing any of their seats as they give their Full Members walk up access on the day whenever they want. Not going to let
A few of the grand finals they haven't. They've announced that X amount of allocation which hasn't been claimed will go back onto resale after the ballot. That's happened a number of times and was criticized in 2005/2016 because there was still a large portion of MCC that was empty - literally the only empty area of the stadium.

A few of the grand finals they haven't. They've announced that X amount of allocation which hasn't been claimed will go back onto resale after the ballot. That's happened a number of times and was criticized in 2005/2016 because there was still a large portion of MCC that was empty - literally the only empty area of the stadium.

The MCC have a ballot for reserve seats for Full Members. What they don't sell goes back to Restricted Members, not the General Public. Full Members have access to a walk up section of seats and those go empty because those are available to MCC Full Members if they decide to rock up at Half Time if they wanted, so never going to have general public access the MCC - they are happy to see seats go empty.

The MCC have a ballot for reserve seats for Full Members. What they don't sell goes back to Restricted Members, not the General Public. Full Members have access to a walk up section of seats and those go empty because those are available to MCC Full Members if they decide to rock up at Half Time if they wanted, so never going to have general public access the MCC - they are happy to see seats go empty.
no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 bucks for a ballot registration fee each and your side might not even make the GF. That is a joke really. Ticketek $$$$

Plus, because I'm moving house the day before and can't drive down I've had to book one at insane inflated prices.

Registeredddd! Does anyone else's say this bit?

Section: SBALLOT-OPT1

What is OPT1?

Mate at work has a P3 he's not going to use. Drop me a PM if you want it.

I have a family membership, my 2 adults are priority 1 which I registered this morning, but I still have 4 x Priority 2's available, but they are all junior/concession.

Personally I would take the risk, little chance they'd pick you up at the gate and you can just burst into tears and offer to pay the difference if caught, but it's your call.

Inbox me if interested...

I have a family membership, my 2 adults are priority 1 which I registered this morning, but I still have 4 x Priority 2's available, but they are all junior/concession.

Personally I would take the risk, little chance they'd pick you up at the gate and you can just burst into tears and offer to pay the difference if caught, but it's your call.

Inbox me if interested...
Picking them up though, do you need a concession id??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back