Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Has anyone got two extra standing room spots from the latest release???

Please PM...not working for me!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

I was in standing room in 2007. We got there around 12/12:30 and were already 3 rows back in Standing Room, so my advice is get there early!!

Oh we will be there as early as possible!!
Thanks for the advice.

I have 6 standing room tickets (4x Adult, 2x Concession) in M16 (that I would like to trade for 3 seats (will also consider 2 or 4 seats). I'm willing to pay the difference between face value of tickets if necessary. Please PM if interested.

TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

shaking as I put in the credit card details!

Same here, I was ghost like white and shaking, I actually made an error with the number and nearly had a coronary

Obviously the more big groups that get selected the less successful ballot entries, but i don't see a way they could possibly only give you some of the tickets you applied for.

You either get all you applied for, or none.

That's what I'm not getting. If you apply for two it seems obvious that you're risking a reduced chance of getting anything for the reward of sitting with someone you know. Theoretically, they might as well have just made every application a single, if some of the stories on here are true.

Have 1 standing room ticket M9 looking to swap for any seat .

GO CATS

Yay, got a standing room ticket! Would also gladly swap for a seat & pay extra if anyone is interested, please let me know!

I guess the other way would share the love a bit but probably cause some arguments in a few households about who gets to go.

Absolutely.
It'd make for some really awkward discussions.

It just seems strange that someone that applies for 8 gets 8 and then another who applies for 2 gets 0. But I guess if you have the membership you are just as entitled to the tickets as anyone else.

It is a little rough, but as you say, everyone who applies, be in individually or in groups of eight, is an eligible member so we've all got equal claims on a ticket.

Got standing room for M15! Anyone had standing room in a gf before? What's it like? I'm pretty tall so height shouldn't be a problem.

Atmosphere is a lot better than the top of the southern thats for sure. Was in standing for 2007 and 2009, top of southern for 2008 (maybe that's why the atmosphere sucked:D).

As a previous poster said, just make sure you get there early!! It gets full very quickly and tension levels are quite high...if you are there late, move to the back!

It is a little rough, but as you say, everyone who applies, be in individually or in groups of eight, is an eligible member so we've all got equal claims on a ticket.

The way I figured it would work is each available quantity is seperated and you've got x amount to select out of the ones, x amount of twos and so on. I would have thought that was the only way to do it, so you're not without a chance if you want six, but you've got less chance than those who are selecting smaller quantities.

I also have 2 x adult standing room tickets in M15 which i would like to swap for seats and happy to pay the face value difference. PM if interested.

I also have 2 x adult standing room tickets in M15 which i would like to swap for seats and happy to pay the face value difference. PM if interested.

M15 - AFL Reserve?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got standing room for M15! Anyone had standing room in a gf before? What's it like? I'm pretty tall so height shouldn't be a problem.

I stood in '08. It was pretty crap. Pillars in front, crammed in with Hawthorn people.

So with standing, do you have to stand in a particular area?

There is a specific bay listed on each standing room ticket. I don't know how they police it on the day, though.

How much would you pay??

Noticed on ebay tht there are people paying $1200+ for GF tickets!!! I have been lucky enough to snag a standing room ticket (also went standing room in 09!!!)

Got me thinking, seriously, how much would you guys pay to be there on Saturday??

Hi all,
Congratulations to those successful in the ballot and good luck with standing room for those that have missed out!
I know that a lot who get standing room would prefer seats, so I am looking to SWAP 2x adult and 1 x concession premium seats for standing room tickets. We stand week in week out so would be happy to swap. As we can't collect our tickets until noon I'm not yet sure where exactly our seats are but will advise as soon as I know!
Good luck all, GO CATTERS

Hi Eddie, i tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through. I have up to 6x Standing Tix that I would like to trade for 3 seats. Please contact me if interested.

Please don't think I'm winging but seats in M30, how close to pies cheersquad will that be, probably spend the whole day dodging bulletts:)

Congrats everyone who picked up standing room tickets.

Got a feeling there will be a lot more people in standing room this year.

Get there very early, line up otherwise you will be rows back, they packed us in like sardines in 2008.

Have a concession standing room ticket in m8, willing to pay the difference + extra to swap for a seat. PM me if interested.

Get there very early, line up otherwise you will be rows back, they packed us in like sardines in 2008.

Jesus... really??? How early are we talking? What happens if u need to make a comfort stop? Ur spots gone?

I think we need to organise a BF standing room group to go in together.. Grab a spot... and guard spots for fellow members when nature calls or go for a bite..

I have purchased 1 (ONE) STANDING ROOM ticket.

Am looking to swap and upgrade (and pay difference) to an actual seat.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Did I mention that I would be willing to throw in a signed Harry Taylor jumper as a bonus?? :D:D:D

(Yes, I am going to get desperate)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back