Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I bought 3 tickets to an AFL players package with some past and present players (fyfe, libba plus a few others). It includes pre game lunch and drinks at Zinc in Fed square then cat 1 (section M55) tickets plus a few other goodies. I bought 3 at $3200 each and two of my mates ditched me! I would want what i paid for them. Here is a link to the package http://www.premiumseats.com.au/the-afl-grand-final-lunch.htm

I on sold these Monday but the guys just pulled out. would be happy to sell one or both, I am still going so would prefer if I went with doggies supporters.

would anybody be interested?

Thanks,

Peter

WANTED: x1 Seated Ticket
PM or Reply with ticket details and price :)
Will ensure a smooth transaction :)

We have 4 seats, all of us are keen 2 stand, if we could swap all four, it would be good, seats are on top level, if you or any others are keen let me no
Swan 79...I just pm'd u...I have 4 standing in same bay that I am keen to swap for any 4 seated together..
ta

Hi guys, I have been fortunate enough to receive a Standing Room ticket in M11 for the Big Dance. However, due to recent health problems (hospitalised three times this year with heart trouble and diabetic complications), I am wondering if anyone may be willing to swap any Seated Ticket for my Standing Room one. I am more than happy to pay the cost differential plus a fair margin. Although I am a new poster to this site, I have been a regular contributor to the South Australian equivalent (safooty.net) since 2005 and I am confident any of the regular posters on there would vouch for me. I am making the journey over from Adelaide to see the mighty Sons of the West hopefully win our much deserved and overdue flag.
Cheers

Still available.

I have one Etihad Bronze package for the cost price of $990.

PM if interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a seated ticket on level 4... if that's any interest?

Or, if anyone would want to trade me for two standing, let me know.
Hi Mukbangbaby, I have one Standing Room ticket which I would love to swap for your Seated one, if available. I would be more than happy to pay the differential in cost plus a fair markup.
Cheers

I have one adult standing room ticket M56, but I am also a concession. So if anyone is stuck with a concession ticket but needs an adult one, i'd be more than happy to swap, etc. I don't mind standing or seated.

PM me if anyone needs any help.

Hi All

I have my "insurance" corporate ticket for sale - will sell at purchase price of 990.Includes etihad breakfast function / entertainment and bus to the ground.Ticket is in level 4. I was sucessful in the ballot, bought this one just in case.PM if interested

Ma
Chasing 1 ticket for a fanatical Bulldogs mate. Standing or Seated, not fussed.
Mate I have an extra ticket due to a couple of different mates looking for a ticket for me. Very good position Level N Southern stand just want back what he paid $1200

Not a BigFooty regular. But am a big dogs fan who missed out on tix. Trying every angle, lead, favour avail, with no luck. Would love to get my paws on two tix, but would also consider one. Happy to consider any options available.

I have two standing room tickets m22.
Taking my dad who has a shocking ankle and will struggle to make it. Would love to swap for two seats anywhere and pay the difference!
Cheers in advance carn the doggiessss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back