Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, got a friend who's looking offload a single ticket ( level 1, in the pocket row j) As he managed to get a ticket with a group of friends... PM me if interested.

Hi all, still looking for a single ticket here, standing room is fine, doesn't have to be seated, any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers!

Hi guys, still looking to see if anyone would be able to do me huge favour and be willing to swap any seated ticket for my Standing Room ticket in the M11 section. I am so blessed to have received a ticket but, due to health problems, will struggle to stand all day. I am happy of course to pay the full cost differential plus 15%, which I believe is the maximum anyone is allowed to on-sell a ticket for. Arriving from Adelaide tonight.
I should add that, although new to this site, I have been a consistent poster to the SA equivalent (safooty.net) since 2005.
Cheers

Hey folks,
I'm absolutely desperate to get a grand Final ticket for my Dad! He is a 62 years young bullies supporter who grew up just down the road from Whitten. He is also computer-illiterate so I'm stepping in to help him out.

Please give me a buzz on 0429 695 744 if you are able to help me out with 1 ticket.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Woof
Rich
0429 695 744

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will throw my hat in the ring one last time as well and then call it a day. The stress of trying to get tickets is causing me to miss out on bits of the Doggies week I am able to enjoy. The parade isn't the same when you are constantly refreshing this page hoping for tickets.

I would love to surprise my boyfriend with a ticket, anywhere. He is a big user of Big Footy and I may have been known to complain about this site taking all his time and attention. I can't afford scalpers prices - the most I could pay would be $900. I work in childcare so if some free babysitting gets me over the line for some tickets I'm willing to offer that as well as the cash.

Most importantly - COME ON DOGGIES!

Hi all - like everyone else on here, I'd love to go to the game tomorrow. If anyone has a spare ticket, standing/seating I don't care, as long as it's in the stadium, I would be hugely thankful.

Thanks!

Thijs

I think this is it for me, after 2 standing room tickets hoping someone is able to text me for my brother and dad. Thanks again everyone

I will throw my hat in the ring one last time as well and then call it a day. The stress of trying to get tickets is causing me to miss out on bits of the Doggies week I am able to enjoy. The parade isn't the same when you are constantly refreshing this page hoping for tickets.

I would love to surprise my boyfriend with a ticket, anywhere. He is a big user of Big Footy and I may have been known to complain about this site taking all his time and attention. I can't afford scalpers prices - the most I could pay would be $900. I work in childcare so if some free babysitting gets me over the line for some tickets I'm willing to offer that as well as the cash.

Most importantly - COME ON DOGGIES!

Might be worth checking previous posts, I recall seeing some for around $900-$1000

I have 2 standing room seats. Willing to swap the 2 standing room seats plus 300 cash for 2 seated. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi all, l am still wanting to purchase a single ticket, pm if you can help, thanks.

any chance for two tickets willing to go for a package or just tickets dont have to be together

Hey, I have two tickets for the Grand Final Greatness Package. It includes pre and post game function at Birrarung Marr. Paid $2.5k each for them.

Can't get to the game, so need to get rid of them. Happy to sell them for $1.5k each to a doggies supporter

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back