Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to imagine that there will actually be any sold at face value unless someone wins through the ballot and then cannot make it

I'm sure people won't min paying a bit more, it is what it is. But then there's greedy people trying to take advantage of others. Someone here posted last night they had 4 available, wanting $1500 each. Thankfully he was suspended so hopefully not too many people had their hopes up too much as well

I'm sure people won't min paying a bit more, it is what it is. But then there's greedy people trying to take advantage of others. Someone here posted last night they had 4 available, wanting $1500 each. Thankfully he was suspended so hopefully not too many people had their hopes up too much as well

Going for $6k on ebay.. what a joke

Got myself 3 AFL member tickets for $2k. Over the moon! Just a bit paranoid they're checked for IDs etc. not sure how it works on saturday. From what i understand it's easier to scalp the AFL member tickets near impossible for MCC

56 pages of successful Swans members getting tickets and only 1/2 page of unsuccessful members ... I get the feeling it will be a different picture for us

No promises BUT I might have one, possibly two, through a contact at another club that I'd be willing to give away as I have already forked out and mortgaged the house for mine. I possibly won't know until Thursday morning. If I do manage to snag it/them I'll be loosely using the Sydney Swans board criteria that was posted earlier in this thread to determine who I give it/them to. At this stage it's a 50/50. Anybody who knows me on this board knows I give the odd tickets away and don't ask for $$$ and this will be the same, I don't want money. Whoever gets them will be using them and I hope won't be flogging them to a fellow supporter to make some quick cash. Anywho, I'll let the thread know as soon as I find out if I have them or not. Go Doggies!

No promises BUT I might have one, possibly two, through a contact at another club that I'd be willing to give away as I have already forked out and mortgaged the house for mine. I possibly won't know until Thursday morning. If I do manage to snag it/them I'll be loosely using the Sydney Swans board criteria that was posted earlier in this thread to determine who I give it/them to. At this stage it's a 50/50. Anybody who knows me on this board knows I give the odd tickets away and don't ask for $$$ and this will be the same, I don't want money. Whoever gets them will be using them and I hope won't be flogging them to a fellow supporter to make some quick cash. Anywho, I'll let the thread know as soon as I find out if I have them or not. Go Doggies!

Yes please!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man of the people!

Obviously interested but I'm still a bit green around here and would totally understand if you prefer to give it to a stalwart.

Interested if i haven't got any by then.. been here 10 years!

Obviously I want them as well, but its going to be tough a choice for you with so many doggies fans here.

I'll get you as much of the best non-CUB beer you want haha

Would love them mate but understand if you have to give them to someone else. Still trying to exhaust all my resources.

I will pay even if you dont want money, its only fair

I don't want money. Whoever gets them will be using them and I hope won't be flogging them to a fellow supporter to make some quick cash. Anywho, I'll let the thread know as soon as I find out if I have them or not. Go Doggies!

good on you champ. Thats what being a Doggies supporter is about.

Literally just made an account.

My mate is a doggies supporter and we are both coming over from Adelaide, would love the opportunity to buy one ticket for him or possibly two (however I would happily just get one for him)

Also what do you guys would think is a better place to go watch if we didn't have a ticket this yarra park thing or the whitten oval? or something different?

Obviously being from Adelaide I assume scalpers are rife on gf day but probably cost an arm and a leg?

Anyway now I have an account I will probably be fully hooked on the crows page! cheers guys goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back