Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need one ticket please. I had paid for one on eBay and it was a fake account so $800 down, trying to chase my money back. Will pay for any ticket available

Need one ticket please. I had paid for one on eBay and it was a fake account so $800 down, trying to chase my money back. Will pay for any ticket available

Hopefully you paid through paypal, you will get it back if so

If it was on ebay, could you not just reverse the credit card transaction and report it as fraud?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, if we get desperate for a ticket, the best way is to go through ebay and paypal?

Yes. Don't even need eBay, if you're buying any online ticket (facebook, strangers, whatever) insist on paypal. It takes 30 seconds to set up and is every bit as easy as bank transfers for the receiver, so its a warning sign if they refuse.

What is the best way to get a ticket? I am willing to pay up to $1000. However I want to buy it from a reputable organisation, such as another AFL club package or a travel company, not ebay or a private sale.

Yes. Don't even need eBay, if you're buying any online ticket (facebook, strangers, whatever) insist on paypal. It takes 30 seconds to set up and is every bit as easy as bank transfers for the receiver, so its a warning sign if they refuse.

How about getting the ticket off the person? I hear that Grand Final tickets are not PDF and you must have a physical ticket, is that right?

Hi all.

My dad managed to get a standing room ticket but he's 71 so if anyone with a seat would like to swap for a standing room ticket please PM me.

Obviously I will pay the difference in ticket price and some extra for helping me out!

Thanks guys

Wanna go to the GF for free? Looks like I got two standing tickets in the ballot, one adult one concession. Would be up for swapping with anyone that has seats. Not sure the standing experience will be ideal for my little one! I can pay full price of the seats plus give you my standing tickets for nothing, especially if the seats are together. So you get to go to the GF for free. PM me if this might work for you.

Wanna go to the GF for free? Looks like I got two standing tickets in the ballot, one adult one concession. Would be up for swapping with anyone that has seats. Not sure the standing experience will be ideal for my little one! I can pay full price of the seats plus give you my standing tickets for nothing, especially if the seats are together. So you get to go to the GF for free. PM me if this might work for you.

That's a salivating first sentence! Unfortunately I don't have any, best of luck!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the money is not out of my account by now, would it be fair to assume that I was unsuccessful?
Yeah money went out of my account this afternoon, so unfortunately i would say so. I was soooooo lucky to be called up this morning with 2 tickets to a superbox from a very generous friend, so was great being able to pass on my wife and my tickets from the ballot to 2 desperate doggies friends who didn't get so lucky.

Listening to radio coming back from Sydney, a fan organiser came on talking about their campaign with the AFL over ticketing for the GF. What they want to stop us the 7000 that goes to each club. Which means that each of the club has 7000, it might be worth visiting each board on the chance there is a spare.

Get the person to enter the ground on the ticket and get them to get a pass out immediately. Then buy the pass out and the ticket. Enter the ground on the pass out. Make sure you watch them scan the original ticket. If that means you accompany them to the scanner, do it.
On this point, they haven't had passouts for years. To leave the stadium you just scan your ticket out at the turnstile then scan back in with everyone else.

Listening to radio coming back from Sydney, a fan organiser came on talking about their campaign with the AFL over ticketing for the GF. What they want to stop us the 7000 that goes to each club. Which means that each of the club has 7000, it might be worth visiting each board on the chance there is a spare.
Its 700 per club, not 7000. Some of these are used by the clubs for staff, sponsors etc but the bulk are sold in those expensive packages advertised on afl/club websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back