Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Given his record, one week up to two for his bad record. If not his record, then an extra week for sheer stupidity to hit someone in the head a foot away from the umpire.

barrelled him over when he wasn't bracing for it.
no need for it and it has the tendency to kick these things off.
I saw what happened.

Calling it a "cheap shot" is hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy's clearly got a screw loose, short man syndrome? He's the same idiot who walloped someone with one of his crutches in King St a couple of years back too isnt he?

So have Michael Hibberd and Dane Swan. Lets not go there with off field stuff hey mate?

this guys going to have a very short career - get his dumb ass outta here

Your joking right? Hes probably going 2 be a back to back AA. Really it was misplaced aggression after Rance belted into Stevie J. Admirable sticking up for a mate he just needs to use an elbow to the guts instead apparently.

Your joking right? Hes probably going 2 be a back to back AA. Really it was misplaced aggression after Rance belted into Stevie J. Admirable sticking up for a mate he just needs to use an elbow to the guts instead apparently.

I understand you love it when players punch on but it isn't admirable when you know the MRP are cracking down on it, it is idiotic. Rance loves to exaggerate any contact he receives but Greene is an idiot for doing it in the first place.

I understand you love it when players punch on but it isn't admirable when you know the MRP are cracking down on it, it is idiotic. Rance loves to exaggerate any contact he receives but Greene is an idiot for doing it in the first place.

Admirable that he flew the flag for his mate. Seems like an overly loyal type from what I've heard. Like I said he needed to fly it in a smarter way though or at least wait for the goal then charge at Rance

barrelled him over when he wasn't bracing for it.
no need for it and it has the tendency to kick these things off.

It happens a dozen times a game, and SJ deliberately didn't brace (AKA took a dive) to win the free (which he got).

If you think that was so horrible, then you really need to watch more football. (Or maybe not, it could upset your obviously tender sensibilities).

Kinda irrelevant to Green though, as the MRP has shown pretty consistently that they don't care what the lead up was.

So have Michael Hibberd and Dane Swan. Lets not go there with off field stuff hey mate?

It's not relevant to this case, but it does indicate he has some anger management issues. I imagine pretty much every opposition coach has taken note of it, and he can expect plenty of 'attention' in future, especially as at the end of the day, Greene had a pretty quiet day after the incident.

It's not relevant to this case, but it does indicate he has some anger management issues. I imagine pretty much every opposition coach has taken note of it, and he can expect plenty of 'attention' in future, especially as at the end of the day, Greene had a pretty quiet day after the incident.

Yeah but he was dominant after the Caleb Daniel incident so Im not sure it works on him but yeah you would be giving him one close to the umpire to see if you can draw a free kick right now.

The guy has and always has had self control issues. Has a track record of off field incidents in the off season, mostly covered up by the club. The club won't suspend him because he is a match winner.
Hopefully they can get him help and he gets better as he matures.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back