Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Both are just as bad as each other. Its a bloody shame 2 of the best 5 players in the game dive on a weekly basis for free kicks.

rance is among the toughest players in the afl, to say he dives on a weekly basis is ridiculous

greene ****ing hit him in the jaw, it wasnt a light skim on the chin like your boy clayton

rance is among the toughest players in the afl, to say he dives on a weekly basis is ridiculous

greene ******* hit him in the jaw, it wasnt a light skim on the chin like your boy clayton

Rance dives on a weekly basis. That's fact. I don't care how tough he is he still dives every single week. If he was as tough as you say he wouldn't have gone down when Toby hit him. Jack Viney wouldn't have gone down from that because he is a real tough player

Intentional, high contact, low impact. Pretty straight forward I'd think. 2 down to 1 with early guilty plea, back up to 2 for his record.

As for the umpire complaining, every week players give away obvious frees and complain and argue - good one on Friday night with the Crow claiming "I didn't touch him" with the replay clearly showing contact. Not alone there.

That was Daniel Talia and we know that he doesn't tell porky pies.

Rance dives on a weekly basis. That's fact. I don't care how tough he is he still dives every single week. If he was as tough as you say he wouldn't have gone down when Toby hit him. Jack Viney wouldn't have gone down from that because he is a real tough player

hahah what the **** has jack viney got to do with this conversation? Not fit to tie Rance's boot laces.

how about your mate clayton huh? diving one week after his chin is brushed, and then having a go at a fan the next week because he felt offended :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

hahah what the **** has jack viney got to do with this conversation? Not fit to tie Rance's boot laces.

how about your mate clayton huh? diving one week after his chin is brushed, and then having a go at a fan the next week because he felt offended :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Don't deflect because you can't answer the question. Jack Viney is tough, Alex rance is a diver. Simple as that.

Remember last year when Rance Elbowed watts then when confronted by Viney fell to the ground like a little bitch? Because I do. He flops weekly and he's a disgrace to the tough blokes who used to play the game

Don't deflect because you can't answer the question. Jack Viney is tough, Alex rance is a diver. Simple as that.

hahaha so me bringing up clayton is deflecting but you bringing up jack viney isnt? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

school holidays are over arent they?

hahaha so me bringing up clayton is deflecting but you bringing up jack viney isnt? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

school holidays are over arent they?

Remember last year when Rance Elbowed watts then when confronted by Viney fell to the ground like a little bitch? Because I do. He flops weekly and he's a disgrace to the tough blokes who used to play the game

Topkent nice edit lmao

are you 12?

Remember when Rance flopped when confronted by Viney? Thats a real tough person against a fake tough guy.
Rance flopped when Rance touched him, He flopped when Greene touched him, He flopped against Carlton.

He is one of the biggest floppers in the league.

Remember when Rance flopped when confronted by Viney? Thats a real tough person against a fake tough guy.
Rance flopped when Rance touched him, He flopped when Greene touched him, He flopped against Carlton.

He is one of the biggest floppers in the league.

4 straight AA's sweet cheeks

now go back to school

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance dives with a push to the chest.

Apply that logic to the 'hit' supposedly laid by Rance on SJ that inspired this incident.

Yet, all the comments here are about what a thug Rance was...:rolleyes:

Apply that logic to the 'hit' supposedly laid by Rance on SJ that inspired this incident.

Yet, all the comments here are about what a thug Rance was...:rolleyes:

You're seeing things that aren't there. Just saw the Greene "punch". He'll probably get some time, but Rance dived on that one too. He's a serial diver at this point in time (and SJ has been pulling the same stunts for a good while too).

4 straight AA's sweet cheeks

now go back to school

Id think you need to go back to school champ because apparently you cant even count to 3

Just stop trying to call him tough because he aint.

Don't think this is a battle either side win. In this case, the slow mo looks bad for Rance, but at full speed, not so much. He did keep his feet though.

Has Rance dropped before? Yes. Is he soft? Absolutely not.

Oliver has dropped twice this year, first Higgins. The second one probably the worst or second worst dive of the year (SPS on the weekend a ripper!!).
Lewis has been diving his whole career. And has done it this year at Dees. He is not soft.
Dylan Grimes (not this year with rule change) used to stiff arm contact up and drop every week last season.

Lets stop the back and forth. Greene was a dick, 2 weeks.

Id think you need to go back to school champ because apparently you cant even count to 3

Just stop trying to call him tough because he aint.

hes a lock this year bud, 4 straight :)

Hilarious discussion which has been diverted from the Greene punch to who's tough and who's not. Let me get the tape measure out while you all measure d1cks. Fact is, Toby has form and with intentional high contact he's in for a 2 week holiday.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a dumshit, was so close to the umpire he could have jumper punched him instead of Rance, then complains when the free kick is paid.

As for MRP, it was identical to the Hawkins punch so you would think Greene SHOULD be looking at 2-3 weeks with a bad record if the MRP is consistent. Although he could get a fine because of the position of the moon and it's alignment with Saturn.
What a silly young man. He is in more shit than the early settlers.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back