Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

15 appearances in this thread out of 103 posts, yet not one appearance in either of these threads...

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/schofield-hit-on-oliver.1169292/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/oliver-staging-schofield-not-guilty.1169633/

...that combined run to 36 pages and nearly 900 posts.

Yet Greene got suspended and Schofield was found not guilty.

Says a lot really.

topkent.PNG

So have Michael Hibberd and Dane Swan. Lets not go there with off field stuff hey mate?

Your joking right? Hes probably going 2 be a back to back AA. Really it was misplaced aggression after Rance belted into Stevie J. Admirable sticking up for a mate he just needs to use an elbow to the guts instead apparently.

Admirable that he flew the flag for his mate. Seems like an overly loyal type from what I've heard. Like I said he needed to fly it in a smarter way though or at least wait for the goal then charge at Rance

Yeah but he was dominant after the Caleb Daniel incident so Im not sure it works on him but yeah you would be giving him one close to the umpire to see if you can draw a free kick right now.

Both are just as bad as each other. Its a bloody shame 2 of the best 5 players in the game dive on a weekly basis for free kicks.

Rance dives on a weekly basis. That's fact. I don't care how tough he is he still dives every single week. If he was as tough as you say he wouldn't have gone down when Toby hit him. Jack Viney wouldn't have gone down from that because he is a real tough player

Don't deflect because you can't answer the question. Jack Viney is tough, Alex rance is a diver. Simple as that.

Remember last year when Rance Elbowed watts then when confronted by Viney fell to the ground like a little bitch? Because I do. He flops weekly and he's a disgrace to the tough blokes who used to play the game

Remember when Rance flopped when confronted by Viney? Thats a real tough person against a fake tough guy.
Rance flopped when Rance touched him, He flopped when Greene touched him, He flopped against Carlton.

He is one of the biggest floppers in the league.

Id think you need to go back to school champ because apparently you cant even count to 3

Just stop trying to call him tough because he aint.

Yeah if you don't fall over in soccer in the penalty area you might not get a penalty and if you don't scream an roll around you might not get your opponent sent off.

Same as footy now thanks to ppl like you

I haven't said he shouldn't get no punishment, but Rance doesn't need to fall over either. Simple.

Like when Rance elbowed Jack Watts from behind when he wasn't looking? Real smart bloke.

This is just stupid.

He doesnt need to showboat any contact he gets, Greene would have got the week anyway.

15 appearances in this thread out of 103 posts, yet not one appearance in either of these threads...

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/schofield-hit-on-oliver.1169292/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/oliver-staging-schofield-not-guilty.1169633/

...that combined run to 36 pages and nearly 900 posts.

Yet Greene got suspended and Schofield was found not guilty.

Says a lot really.

View attachment 395962

I started the diving thread on the main board and I was the one who put Oliver into it. Because I see diving for what is mate.

I started the diving thread on the main board and I was the one who put Oliver into it. Because I see diving for what is mate.

So you did, but have a look at the language you used.

Oliver - stat machine, stood up when another player went down, tough as, took a dive but give him a warning. You must mention how tough Oliver is ten times in the thread. How he is tougher than player x, y or z. How he walks into every midfield.
Rance - instigated incident with Buddy, went down like a bitch (opening post in maun board thread), no mention of Rance dominating that match like Oliver did in his flop game.
Rance - belted in to Stevie J (instigated it), went down like a bitch, not as tough as Jack Viney who is real tough, flops weekly, disgrace to tough blokes, fake tough guy, biggest flopper in the league. No mention of Rance's 3 AA jumpers (likey 4th by the end of the season). No mention of how Rance walks into every side. No mention of Rance being elite for 4 seasons.

Your bias, like Oliver, is unprecedented.

So you did, but have a look at the language you used.

Oliver - stat machine, stood up when another player went down, tough as, took a dive but give him a warning. You must mention how tough Oliver is ten times in the thread. How he is tougher than player x, y or z. How he walks into every midfield.
Rance - instigated incident with Buddy, went down like a bitch (opening post in maun board thread), no mention of Rance dominating that match like Oliver did in his flop game.
Rance - belted in to Stevie J (instigated it), went down like a bitch, not as tough as Jack Viney who is real tough, flops weekly, disgrace to tough blokes, fake tough guy, biggest flopper in the league. No mention of Rance's 3 AA jumpers (likey 4th by the end of the season). No mention of how Rance walks into every side. No mention of Rance being elite for 4 seasons.

Your bias, like Oliver, is unprecedented.

Fine then I'll do it if it makes you happy. Rance is elite. Rance walks into every side. He is a superstar player who makes Richmond a 5 goal better side. I would take him in a heartbeat.

Only reason I was so defensive of Oliver is because that is all he was being talked about for when he has had one of the best second seasons ever.
Oliver took a dive and I copped flak for it on the Melbourne board but I don't like it from anyone. I'll defend Olivers talent but I'll still admit he took a dive. Haven't seen any Richmond people do the same for rance or Carlton people do the same for SPS

Fine then I'll do it if it makes you happy. Rance is elite. Rance walks into every side. He is a superstar player who makes Richmond a 5 goal better side. I would take him in a heartbeat.

Only reason I was so defensive of Oliver is because that is all he was being talked about for when he has had one of the best second seasons ever.
Oliver took a dive and I copped flak for it on the Melbourne board but I don't like it from anyone. I'll defend Olivers talent but I'll still admit he took a dive. Haven't seen any Richmond people do the same for rance or Carlton people do the same for SPS
Rance copped a fair shove and punch in the chin and added some mayo. Made sure the ump saw it and earned a free kick when the Swans/Giants might otherwise have been in a position to score. Smart footy when your opponent plays dumb. Sucks when it happens to my side but I'm more dark on the dumb Richmond offender doung it in the first place. Players just have to be smarter. There are three umps on the field these days, plus 10 TV cameras - dumb acts will be noticed.

Rance copped a fair shove and punch in the chin and added some mayo. Made sure the ump saw it and earned a free kick when the Swans/Giants might otherwise have been in a position to score. Smart footy when your opponent plays dumb. Sucks when it happens to my side but I'm more dark on the dumb Richmond offender doung it in the first place. Players just have to be smarter. There are three umps on the field these days, plus 10 TV cameras - dumb acts will be noticed.

OK then, as dumb as this sounds I genuinely think Oliver thought he could get a free kick when he went down because you could here players asking about it. So does that change his too being 'smart' although dumb at the same time

OK then, as dumb as this sounds I genuinely think Oliver thought he could get a free kick when he went down because you could here players asking about it. So does that change his too being 'smart' although dumb at the same time
There's a fine line involved, and it moves as well. The Rance/Buddy incident was probably too floppy, but he got away with it on-field, won the free but copped some scorn off-field. The Rance/Greene incident was more adding mayo to a legitimate strike. How did Oliver/Schofield end - did he get a free? He was barely grazed IMHO but part of his reaction may have been reflex, and then he just went OTT. If he had of been cited for staging it would've been very dumb.

There's a fine line involved, and it moves as well. The Rance/Buddy incident was probably too floppy, but he got away with it on-field, won the free but copped some scorn off-field. The Rance/Greene incident was more adding mayo to a legitimate strike. How did Oliver/Schofield end - did he get a free? He was barely grazed IMHO but part of his reaction may have been reflex, and then he just went OTT. If he had of been cited for staging it would've been very dumb.

No the stupid part about Olivers was it was after the half time siren but I genuinely think him and a couple of the younger boys thought we could get a shot at goal.

Once he decided he was going to do it it was in for a penny in for a pound and he looked like a bit of a knob. I hated it because he straight lines the footy and has never played for a single high free kick. Like he only concentrates on the handball and he is bloody good but now he has this reputation as a diver.

I think he was unfairly targeted by the media as a 19 year old kid when so many other players do it especially Danger

Remove this Banner Ad

Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back