Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when Rance flopped when confronted by Viney? Thats a real tough person against a fake tough guy.
Rance flopped when Rance touched him, He flopped when Greene touched him, He flopped against Carlton.

He is one of the biggest floppers in the league.
You're seeing things that aren't there. Just saw the Greene "punch". He'll probably get some time, but Rance dived on that one too. He's a serial diver at this point in time (and SJ has been pulling the same stunts for a good while too).
A person was punched in the jaw and you want to hang shit on them. What the **** is wrong with you?

How was Redpath given the exact same punishment as Greene (intentional, low impact to the head) when they were completely different situations? MRP are ****ed

Silly by Greene, but it's getting sickening watching supposed "men" diving and carrying on like the WWE.

Don't they understand that they are effectively lagging blokes when they do this stuff?
why should the players have any responsibility to protect a dog that punches them in the face? I'm all for players diving when they cop a punch to the head if it means players either get punished or will stop altogether.

A person was punched in the jaw and you want to hang shit on them. What the **** is wrong with you?

Amazed he didn't end up with some self-induced whiplash. Just like Oliver and SPS. You want to throw your head back like you've been punched by Tyson, then you're fair game.

Amazed he didn't end up with some self-induced whiplash. Just like Oliver and SPS. You want to throw your head back like you've been punched by Tyson, then you're fair game.
You sound like the kind who says if women don't want to get assaulted then they shouldn't wear short skirts

Doesn't matter how much Rance played it up, Greene punched him in the face. Luckily the MRP are more sensible than you.

You sound like the kind who says if women don't want to get assaulted then they shouldn't wear short skirts

Doesn't matter how much Rance played it up, Greene punched him in the face. Luckily the MRP are more sensible than you.

Err, do you realise how ridiculous that sounds? Your logic is a fail, but at no stage did I say or even suggest in any way that Rance was punched because he dived. Just that he did.

And I also said that he'd get suspended, so your second statement makes no sense either.

You dive/stage, you'll get called out for it. He does it often enough to be known as a serial diver.

A victim isn't fair game for anything.

I really hope you don't hold a position in life where you're a role model for others.

Seriously, if you're punched in your backline and you don't make sure the umpire sees it you're doing your team s disservice. I doubt the ump would've missed Greene's punch on Rance, but the effort by Franklin might have been missed. That could've resulted in a goal from a Sydney stoppage in their forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, if you're punched in your backline and you don't make sure the umpire sees it you're doing your team s disservice. I doubt the ump would've missed Greene's punch on Rance, but the effort by Franklin might have been missed. That could've resulted in a goal from a Sydney stoppage in their forward line.

Yeah if you don't fall over in soccer in the penalty area you might not get a penalty and if you don't scream an roll around you might not get your opponent sent off.

Same as footy now thanks to ppl like you

Those people thinking Rance took a dive. Bloody ridiculous. I challenge anyone who gets punched like that not to arch back. That was a decent whack.

Just wannabe tough guys tapping away on their keyboards with their stomachs. Probably think rance should have taken it and not flinched and then hit him back which of course would hurt his team, luckily for us he has a bit more up top than Greene. At least he's moved on from spitting on people I guess.

Just wannabe tough guys tapping away on their keyboards with their stomachs. Probably think rance should have taken it and not flinched and then hit him back which of course would hurt his team, luckily for us he has a bit more up top than Greene. At least he's moved on from spitting on people I guess.

Like when Rance elbowed Jack Watts from behind when he wasn't looking? Real smart bloke.

how about just not punching a bloke in the face?

That would be a good idea, but if you really want to stamp it out, it goes deeper than that. The flying the flag garbage has become so prevalent these days it has become boring. A player can't even tackle an opponent legally these days without having some dickhead jump in wanting to have a go. In the Hawthorn v Fremantle game we saw the incredibly ludicrous situation of two team mates having a run in, and if that wasn't crazy enough, some Freo idiot jumps in and starts pushing his weight around even though no Freo player was involved. :rolleyes:

All the needless pushing and shoving before the game even starts is so predictable it's boring, not to mention a waste of energy, and achieves absolutely nothing. If these idiots didn't spend half their time jumping in and wrestling each other, we wouldn't need so many rotations as they'd be fresher for longer. My solution would be if two players get involved in a skirmish, anyone else who decides to get involved is automatically fined, or even suspended. That would end it real quick.

That would be a good idea, but if you really want to stamp it out, it goes deeper than that. The flying the flag garbage has become so prevalent these days it has become boring. A player can't even tackle an opponent legally these days without having some dickhead jump in wanting to have a go. In the Hawthorn v Fremantle game we saw the incredibly ludicrous situation of two team mates having a run in, and if that wasn't crazy enough, some Freo idiot jumps in and starts pushing his weight around even though no Freo player was involved. :rolleyes:

All the needless pushing and shoving before the game even starts is so predictable it's boring, not to mention a waste of energy, and achieves absolutely nothing. If these idiots didn't spend half their time jumping in and wrestling each other, we wouldn't need so many rotations as they'd be fresher for longer. My solution would be if two players get involved in a skirmish, anyone else who decides to get involved is automatically fined, or even suspended. That would end it real quick.

This is just stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Green punch on rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back