Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey man. We didn't come into your B&F and for Richmond football club and shit on the floor.
I am toilet trained, good to see the Gumbies elite got here in time for the results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 605185

It is now my great pleasure to introduce the Rookie of the Season award, aptly named the krisholio Rising Star Medal, this award is introduced to the rookie that best represents the culture that the club continues to foster.

It is my great pleasure to announce that the Krisholio Rising Star Medalist for season 26 is Jivlain.

The most important thing about a rookie is that they have a pulse. Every guy except Doctor Gero wants a pulse.

This is why Jivlain was out and out the best rookie of the season. Within weeks Jivlain was contributing to the club’s culture and were out and out one of the best posters at the club. I have loved all the new faces at the club this season but Jivlain is the sort of poster you hope you’re recruiting when you send out those messages to unsuspecting strangers and it is for this reason that I crown Jivlain the rookie of the season. Jivlain has been one of the posters that has contributed to the Gumbies becoming one of the best posting units in the competition. Sometimes I lie awake at night and think of Jivlain.

Jivlain has been an absolute pleasure to play with this season and I am looking forward to rebuiilding this club with you. Long may the Gumbies reign!

Speech now please Jiv.

eJ7di9DT3aBqv2H9g60GqFhKRXE57ckXWaL26KJDVdRm-2_5zq6YDPbZYeb66lW9O_TwCAw088cy2dEsJOBLZAAI3zqyD6bItaFzfmTZZgneq9NDLKWGJwanFI3D405YiYknrGtl
I think at times like these it's important to be thankful for those who've supported you. So what I'm truly thankful for is global warming. Warming that is deoxifying the oceans, warming that is encouraging jellyfish blooms, warming that is causing the nasty seagrass/coral root of the oceanic ecosystem with a more pleasant algal-based one. It's good for me and mine and I truly am thankful that it has allowed me to become what I am today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Back