Game Day GWS vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better quarter. Absorbing the GWS pressure better, getting our handball game going. How good was the Amiss goal assist and the lead-up to the Voss goal?

Still don’t know why we give players so much space, Hogan and Daniels are the only reason they’re still in the game, they are wide open way too often.

Would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. Against Essendon and Geelong, we were shit in the 1st and 4th quarters, but good in the 2nd and 3rd. So far we’ve been shit in the 1st, good in the 2nd… whether we’ve learnt the lessons from the past 2 weeks or not might be the deciding factor in if we play finals or not

Also, Bailey needs to lift. Zero elbows to the back of head in the first half. Need to show him the Tom Greene cultural appropriation karate kick to send a rocket up him.
Huh? He has pretty good first half..been in few handball chains for score involvements and def efforts

I’d love to know the stats of pressure against us in first quarters v everyone else.

Is it just me or does it seem like teams just go to elite pressure ratings well above 200 in first quarters against us all the time?

Is it because we try to handball through traffic? Is it just coincident? Or am I’m not even close with what I think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d love to know the stats of pressure against us in first quarters v everyone else.

Is it just me or does it seem like teams just go to elite pressure ratings well above 200 in first quarters against us all the time?

Is it because we try to handball through traffic? Is it just coincident? Or am I’m not even close with what I think?

We fumble early inviting the pressure and handball a lot which invites pressure.

How good was that brayshaw fend off and of course the commentators just brushed it off like it was nothing and they even got to mention their favourite player Brent Daniels right after it happened

Most impressive part is that we're putting pressure on their corridor running game. Getting them to second guess their handball chains is a good sign. A few turnover opportunities have resulted from the centre circle

The lead could be gone in 30 seconds

We need to build on it and play the game out til the end

30 Seconds? Sure and we could kick another in 30 seconds.

We could win by ten goals or they could. It could be a close game that we lose or win. What we know now is that we are ahead at the half against one of the best teams in the league. And we have done it with three top line KPP out of the team.

What a team we are building. There is so much to be excited about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back