Game Day GWS vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to avoid our customary final quarter fade out if we have any hope of pulling this off.

Something needs to be done about Daniels, though. I'd be tempted to move Banners back into a tagging role on him.

Any mental demons we have about last quarters need to be squashed today. The belief that a win here would generate would be huge. Especially with JT, AP and Darcy waiting to come back into the team. Get it done lads!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

GWS dropped off that quarter, they'll get a bake at half time

Their best is very good as seen in the first, we need to keep this up
They were always going to: No team could keep up that effort they showed in the first quarter. It's a matter of whether we:

1) Have enough of a lead and
2) Have enough energy like that first quarter

to repel them or hold them when that happens

Sharp's looked tired. I know he's fit, but this may as well be his debut season. He'll be better for pushing himself, though.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we might see NOD sooner rather than later and I wouldn't be surprised if Sharp is the one hooked.

I’d love to know the stats of pressure against us in first quarters v everyone else.

Is it just me or does it seem like teams just go to elite pressure ratings well above 200 in first quarters against us all the time?

Is it because we try to handball through traffic? Is it just coincident? Or am I’m not even close with what I think?

Fresh players that haven't played a half or more of footy already can apply more pressure....that's not really a revelation.

We need to adjust to mess around with the footy less when the game is hot.

Great Q2 boys. Brayshaw and Serong got on top and cameos by Young and Fyfe too in the middle. Good forward pressure and kudos to Riedy as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if it is just me but it seems like nobody can tackle Tom Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back