Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

lol @rompingwins claiming responsibility for running over Cotchin's dog.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

sociopath . so·ci·o·path . a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

It's a pity we can't find out how many times he's logged into Bigfooty and punched 'Hamish' into the search box.

Thread is hilarious, someone send this into Sam's Mailbag.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

crikey said:
Seven’s Hamish McLachlan denies fiddling with his own Wiki

I remember denying "fiddling with my wiki" when I was about 14.
Grew out of it eventually.

(Denying it that is)

6 :p's God that's Gold Australia Gold!!!

This thread has gone right off hasn't it!

Make sure you check out the tweets sent to him or mentioning him:

https://twitter.com/#!/search/@hame_aflgameday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone remind me of his tv engagements for the next week?

Should I know or care who this is?

Must be a spud of a bloke if he just drives over a dog and doesn't look back...and ends up laughing about it.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Can someone remind me of his tv engagements for the next week?
Hamish has a couple of functions to talk at (without a script of course!)... and Hamish is also being presented with a life membership into the World Polo Association (or better known as the WPA). Hamish then has his regular footy commitments on the weekend.

Must be a spud of a bloke if he just drives over a dog and doesn't look back...and ends up laughing about it.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
That's so dodgy, but it's Hame, so we should just all laugh it off!

This thread is pure pure gold. So much win, has anyone saved the videos? I haven't seen them yet, would love to see them for the lulz. If someone gets the footy show to get hold of this... it'd be epic. They'd give him a crapload of shit on there.

Hamish has a couple of functions to talk at (without a script of course!)... and Hamish is also being presented with a life membership into the World Polo Association (or better known as the WPA). Hamish then has his regular footy commitments on the weekend.

And his yearly YouTube video...which will no doubt be about how he isn't rompingwins :rolleyes:

After watching H's twitter reaction to all of this, he has gone up considerably in my estimation. I used to think he was just a massive tosser, but now I think he's a massive tosser with a decent sense of humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back