Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Did anyone catch Game Day on Sunday with Trent Cotchin? A couple of years ago Hamish ran over Cotch's dog and then sped off leaving Cotch on the side of the road.

Was very awkward when Jack Riewoldt brought it up. Cotch wanted to punch Hamish I reckon, as he was fairly jocular about it.

Says a lot, I reckon. Although, to be honest I wasn't paying too much attention; did Cotch mention the dog wasn't harmed (re:klled)? Either way, it's classless, and I would expect more from a well-known face on the international polo circuit.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Bigfooty just keeps on delivering. Melbournites, has anything been said on the radio yet? Would love if the Rush Hour found out about this.

The dog was unharmed apparently. I'm trying to find the interview, can't seem to get it. It was show that was two days ago.

he just tweeted a link to this thread.

3 Tweets by Hammer in the last 20 minutes

$1.02 fave Id say RT @mdifabrizio: Looks like @hame_aflgameday has @triplemfooty head-wobbler of the year wrapped up.

Then Crikey rang. Then I opened twitter. Not a great week. If it's in print or online, it's as good as true. And that's not that fair.

Apologies for silence. Social media wonderful & also brutal. Been sorting a few things out it's fair to say. Had been offline for 2 days....

People of BigFooty...you never cease to amaze me! 27 hours ago this hit and it's gone viral! Holy moses!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

Has deleted his Twitter account now? I keep clicking on the link to hame_gameday on Twitter and I get a message saying 'user does not exist'.

This is just too amazing!
Congratulations on everyone involved and suck it hamish you w***er.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

Has deleted his Twitter account now? I keep clicking on the link to hame_gameday on Twitter and I get a message saying 'user does not exist'.

Taken his bat and ball and gone home has he? ;)

whilst you're reading this hame can I take this opportunity to ask you to stop being such a douche when you're calling games? All that hyperbole crap, it's not needed mkay? You just sound like a tosser

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back