Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

Has deleted his Twitter account now? I keep clicking on the link to hame_gameday on Twitter and I get a message saying 'user does not exist'.

Nope, he just tweeted 3 minutes ago.

Amusing i suppose......RT @m0nty: The gold keeps coming in #rompingwins saga over @hame_aflgameday editing his Wiki.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

whilst you're reading this hame can I take this opportunity to ask you to stop being such a douche when you're calling games? All that hyperbole crap, it's not needed mkay? You just sound like a tosser

Also Hammer, tell Kirky to stop smoking crack before his intro's

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

whilst you're reading this hame can I take this opportunity to ask you to stop being such a douche when you're calling games? All that hyperbole crap, it's not needed mkay? You just sound like a tosser

Also...we don't give a s**t who is going out with who...this is AFL not some mothers meeting that you go to with gossip!

2 weeks running big footy delivers. Last week it was Fev's Coleman's now this. Brilliant, to think we are only 3 weeks into the season...

Amazing :thumbsu:

Has deleted his Twitter account now? I keep clicking on the link to hame_gameday on Twitter and I get a message saying 'user does not exist'.
Think you missed the afl in the username.

hame_aflgameday

There's no doubt Cotchin wanted to belt him, now I do too. What an absolute tosser, someone should edit that and upload to YouTube.
Perfect thread btw!
Props to everyone! :D
ps. F*** you Hamish (we all know you're reading the thread back to front)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamish, have you ever considered....

....not. Being. A. Douchebag?

Is it too early to start to feel sorry for the poor bastard?

Does Hamish pull over after driving over a dog?

Poor old Hamish. He must be feeling right now like someone ran over his dog.

Not a good day to be Hamish McLachlan today:

*Gets caught out being a serial editor on his own wiki profile
*Claims (against all reasonable inference) that it wasn't he who made edits
*Deletes footage from youtube of which there are now doubtless many copies doing the rounds anyway
*Gets called out as a shit bloke for running over peoples dogs and driving away (Probably because he was running late for polo).

:eek:

This thread is outstanding, well done questionable. It seems those two youtube videos were filmed by him on a phone. So according to his story, his mate must have borrowed the phone and uploaded these seemingly pointless videos to youtube...

And he needs these videos for work under a Youtube account name that the general public wouldn't be expected to find...

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back