Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

HEYHAME2.jpg

Right click then "view image" to see it properly

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

I shit you not, by the time this thread is over we'll have the winning entry to Cannes Festival.

This is just brilliant, i'm in tears.:D
Went to bed last night with this looking like it was dying a slow death after Robbo's tweet. Wake up 16 more pages ftw. :D

The warcrimes video has to be the best thing on the Internet. Bar none.

woopedazz goes to another level, yet again.

I am also throwing my support behind the changing of the "Gameday" board to "Hameday" just for Sunday.

Mods!

Gameday/Hameday will probably record the highest ever ratings in the history of Australian television on Sunday.

Hame will think that's all down to his brilliant hosting skills of course.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
What a douche! What a douche!
Does he praise himself on Fango?

Commentary so frightening, not at all enlightening
Call me Hamo (call him Hamo)
As a caller, worse than Dwayno
Nearly as horrendous as, Kirky's intro-o-o-o

I'm just creating, and editing my Wiki
(He's just employed because of his family)
(Spare him his life from threads on Bigfooty)

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
You tosser! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) You tosser! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, now I'll take down, all the YouTube videos
I'll tell the world that my "friend" uploaded them, not me, not me
Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

In a thread of utmost quality, this probably tops the lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the crappy photo-shopping. The image is a bit long but right-click --> view image, then zoom in with the magnifying glass.

5q3PB.jpg

This thread is now in fifth place for most viewed thread on the main board, and it's not yet 3 days old.

This thread is now in fifth place for most viewed thread on the main board, and it's not yet 3 days old.

Also in first place for the best and funniest thread on BigFooty. :thumbsu:

Excuse the crappy photo-shopping. The image is a bit long but right-click --> view image, then zoom in with the magnifying glass.

5q3PB.jpg

Hahaha awesome :thumbsu::D

Also in first place for the best and funniest thread on BigFooty. :thumbsu:

There was a funnier one. I can't remember it though.

Rompy4.gif

Someone else is resposible for this pearler.
For mine this takes the cake. Just imagining that voiceover in Mortal Kombat...'ROMPING WINS MWAHAHAHAH'.

Brilliant. Well done to whoever that was.

Can we run a poll on the best meme, gif, video, song lyrics?

The last time I was on here was about 5pm yesterday and there was only about 73/4 pages. Holy crap looks like I've got some reading to do!

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

"... given the high school he went to".

Now jackess, please get your terminology right old chap. It was an elite private school, some might say college, old chap. High schools are for the riff-raff old chap, not for our Captains of the Media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back