Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

HamishMclachlan2-1.png

I just lost my shit!!

Had to leave the office!!:D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

So I made my first video. Process = fun. Result = ...intredasting:

[youtube]kIBr5xJ9UrM[/youtube]

I shit you not, by the time this thread is over we'll have the winning entry to Cannes Festival.

This is just brilliant, i'm in tears.:D

Just was looking through the prayer room thread and the bigoted views on there made me sick...thankfully this gold mine was just a click away to remind there is some good in humanity.

Please keep this going, boys and girls. I have work from 3-11 at the office tonight and need something other than youtube to keep me occupied.

So I made my first video. Process = fun. Result = ...intredasting:

[youtube]kIBr5xJ9UrM[/youtube]

So much win! In tears of laughter! The look on the dogs face :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo ... hope you're reading this. You b grade opinionated fat head. Youre a journalist. a reporter. not a moral compass or even an "expert" worthy of sharing your Bendigo riddled bogan opinion. And honestly, as previous posts have alluded, if you want to throw stones, accusing people of throwing grenades (rather than just pointing out the blatantly obvious by the way) you ought to move out of that enormous glass house you currently reside in you opinionated windbag.

If anyone has the skills, superimposing Hamish's bonce into the scene in Cujo where Cujo attacks the fat bloke who then throws cujo off and starts swearing at him, might be good.

Just did an image google search for Hamish. The first 6 pages are dominated by Bigfooty posts.

Well done Bigfooty, well done :thumbsu:

A friend who manages his personal Youtube account, and has a username named after a horse Hamish used to own.

Must be a close friend.

Maybe the horse has been doing all of Hammer's Wiki work. Would explain why it's such a steaming pile of manure.

can someone PLEASE do a gif of the pitch will ferrell and john c reily do to derek and his mates over the birthday party and show the boat crashing? im watching it, and john c reillys character IS Hammer!!!

The warcrimes video has to be the best thing on the Internet. Bar none.

woopedazz goes to another level, yet again.

I am also throwing my support behind the changing of the "Gameday" board to "Hameday" just for Sunday.

Mods!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back