Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashcroft over the next month will be interesting to watch and see if there are lingering issues.
Knee injury aside, he is not even close to the #1 guy on the team. Neale & Dunkley had 71 disposals between them today, Ashcroft is barely 3rd fiddle with Hugh McCluggage in the team as well. Daicos & Sheezal are the top dogs on their teams who will rack up the touches to lead these conversations comfortably.

In saying that, for a rookie coming off a knee reco to average 20 touches in his first 2 games back with two premium mids racking it up in front of him, bloody kudos to Washy. Long-term, he'll find his way back into these convos as Neale/Dunkley taper off but then his brother will give him a solid run for his money I feel.

Sheezal is bloody elite though and is easily the best from the 22 draft right now, apologise to slightly derail but wanted to respond to Hairy.

Knee injury aside, he is not even close to the #1 guy on the team. Neale & Dunkley had 71 disposals between them today, Ashcroft is barely 3rd fiddle with Hugh McCluggage in the team as well. Daicos & Sheezal are the top dogs on their teams who will rack up the touches to lead these conversations comfortably.

In saying that, for a rookie coming off a knee reco to average 20 touches in his first 2 games back with two premium mids racking it up in front of him, bloody kudos to Washy. Long-term, he'll find his way back into these convos as Neale/Dunkley taper off but then his brother will give him a solid run for his money I feel.

Sheezal is bloody elite though and is easily the best from the 22 draft right now, apologise to slightly derail but wanted to respond to Hairy.
Ashcroft is bloody special. Wrapped with how he’s returned to the game!

Ashcroft is.going to be a star.

10 clearances (3 center clearances) from only 48% CBA is pretty absurd.

He’s getting these numbers as a genuine Fwd/Mid.

Daicos attended 86% of Collingwoods center bounces on Friday night as a comparison.

Not sure you understand the stat.

It's 3 centre clearances from 48% CBA attended, the other 7 are from general play and aren't relevant to CBAs.

It's 3 centre clearances from 48% CBA attended, the other 7 are from general play and aren't relevant to CBAs.

I understand the stat.

The CBA's are also in a round about way reflective of the amount of time he is spending in midfield vs forward.

When he's not starting CBA's, he's generally operating as a genuine forward inside 50.

I've been on here for almost 15 years and I only just realised what your username means

Excellent player
If played for a big4 team would be lauded from the rooftops

Not necessary as in a big 4 team, he might not be the central player this early in his career...

Also, it depends on the cohort of mids, im very happy that we got sheezal wardlaw mckercher, the 3 complement each other very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get why people who don’t like ‘GOAT’ threads go to a ‘GOAT’ thread.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's lazy to make these threads after a couple of years on a young player & it also bring pressure on them & fuels hate by opposition supporters, I don't mind if it's for players with big resume's & have been in the game long & pretty much had their peak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back