Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

I will say, he’s not an eye catching player like JHF, Gulden etc

As he’s not overly quick.

But whether he’s tackling, kicking a goal, spoiling in the backline, or firing off handballs the eye struggles to catch, he does pretty much everything right.

And gets it 30 times a week

Peak Dane Swan was more eye catching than Pendlebury to the general public but to people who know football, the things Pendlebury did (does!) are infinitely more eye catching.

I had the opportunity to attend Marvel to watch Carl v NM yesterday.

All I can say is the ticket I purchased was worth every cent just to watch Harry work his magic.

The way he moved in traffic. The way he tackled bigger more mature bodied opponents
to the ground to bring about a stoppage. His ability to break tackles and effectively dispose of the ball to a moving teammate and/or to their advantage on numerous occasions and to snag a couple of goals himself.

What really stood out to me is it appeared he covered the ground with less effort than anyone else and made better decisions when he had the ball than anyone else.

His stats speak for themselves.

1721637829236.png

Amazing for a teenager playing a full game in the Seniors in ROUND 19 of the season.

I am in no doubt now that he can be the GOAT.

Goat Cutie GIF by MOODMAN

What a jet!

Barrel Roll Fly GIF by Xbox

Attachments

• 1721637772561.png
    1721637772561.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

2018 - GF - L.
2019 - PF - L.
2020 - SF - L.
2021 - 17th Naicos arrives.
2022 - PF - L.
2023 - GF - W.

LOL wtf is that?
Buckley was handed the keys to a lambo with a hand picked, meticulously organised list and he drove it into a wall

Then Fly, like any sane man picked up this unreal list he’d inherited and put them back on track

Buckley was handed the keys to a lambo with a hand picked, meticulously organised list and he drove it into a wall

Then Fly, like any sane man picked up this unreal list he’d inherited and put them back on track
I once witnessed Buckley completely blow his stack at one of the campus staff at the QUT Gardens Point in Brisbane in the 90's.

He got out of a metallic orange chrome corvette just prior to going berserk.

Last edited:
I'm continuing to get confused as to whether Daicos only gets votes because he's the only half decent player in the team, or he's only a half decent player because he played with a team of superstars in his first 2.5 seasons...
LDU’s application can be iffy at times but he’s played at a higher standard the last two years than Crisp and De Goey ever have.

I think its more likely that Collingwood thought they had to tank to get Naicos, realised they didn't half way thru the year and thought "**** it lets see if we can get pick one."

So let's get this right....

The list was a premiership list when Buckley inherited it, was STILL a premiership list 10 YEARS LATER, it's just that Buckley couldn't coach?

Frig me. Just when you thought you'd heard it all...

So let's get this right....

The list was a premiership list when Buckley inherited it, was STILL a premiership list 10 YEARS LATER, it's just that Buckley couldn't coach?

Frig me. Just when you thought you'd heard it all...
Hahaha Fadge I jest, you should know my posting style by now

But Fly is a better coach than Buckley and his performance says as much IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the picks that Collingwood had already traded away? Collingwood's only OWN selection they had in 2021 was their third round pick
Yes, but we are talking about Collingwood's list management team here. Are you sure they remembered they had traded away all their picks?

The obvious answer is yes.

IMO he's better than Daicos (who, until Sheezel, was the best youngster I've ever seen alongside Franklin). These two will be in the top five players in the league for the remainder of their careers.

It’s inevitable that Daicos and Sheezel will be compared throughout their careers.

They have a lot of similar strengths and attributes, they’re a similar age and their statistical trajectory is extraordinarily similar. The two of them have broken the scale for what anyone can reasonably expect from a first and second seasons.

Collingwood fans brains are gonna melt because Daicos rubs other clubs’ fans the wrong way and everyone loves Sheezel because he’s very likeable and we’re not threatening as a club to anyone.

It’s inevitable that Daicos and Sheezel will be compared throughout their careers.

They have a lot of similar strengths and attributes, they’re a similar age and their statistical trajectory is extraordinarily similar. The two of them have broken the scale for what anyone can reasonably expect from a first and second seasons.

Collingwood fans brains are gonna melt because Daicos rubs other clubs’ fans the wrong way and everyone loves Sheezel because he’s very likeable and we’re not threatening as a club to anyone.

Im not sure if broken the scale is right. O'Meara's first 2 years where insanely good when you consider the Suns were even worse than the Roos are.

Daicos had better, and Sheezel is even better but they werent off the chart better. If O'Meara hadnt done his knee there is every chance we'd have "O'Meara - Can he be the GOAT?" as a thread with many saying "yes".

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back