Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say kicking 30+ goals to go along with his 28-30 touches per week. And of course a few more wins.

Already has goatie covered at the same age for brownlow and coaches award votes 😉
I'll tell you again, will continue to improve on what he has already done in the game, where he has surpassed the output at the same age of someone that you think will be a GOAT
Surpassed the output despite playing for one of the worst performed sides of the AFL-era that have only achieved six wins in two seasons. As opposed to his lordship who was kissed on the dick by playing in top 4 and premiership sides in the first two seasons of his career.

Surpassed the output despite playing for one of the worst performed sides of the AFL-era that have only achieved six wins in two seasons. As opposed to his lordship who was kissed on the dick by playing in top 4 and premiership sides in the first two seasons of his career.

Both are stars of the game, will be interesting to see what they accomplish throughout their careers

Both are stars of the game, will be interesting to see what they accomplish throughout their careers
Couldn’t agree more. Phenomenal start to both careers and Ashcroft should be considered alongside them (imagine if he hadn’t done that ACL). I’d say the media hype around Daicos has been 10x the other two combined, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back