Opinion Has the world ended

Remove this Banner Ad

- Poor kicking = poor football.
- Fyfe, Walters, Barlow, Sandi can hold their heads high - it was our supporting players that went to water in the second half.
- I didn't know they stacked shit as high as Dean Margetts.
- I will take out a second mortgage if it means paying out Pearce's contract. Absolute waste of ****ing time and money.

Funnily enough I thought we improved as a team this year. Wins over Port, Geelong and Hawks in the H&A season. Just feel that Hawks, Swans and Port all improved by more.

Disappointing end, but I think given our outs we performed admirably. At the start of the season most had Gumbleton, Sylvia, McPharlin, Johnson and Ballantyne to add to the team out there today.

Will edit and add more when I have time.

Nope. That's about right for us.

We have been poor all year (compared to 2013) and this about sums up where we are currently. Even with the injuries throughout the season we've really only had one or two games where we've been at our best.

Also bad kicking for goal is never going to win us games in finals. 2013 Grand Final and this game are perfect examples of if we had of kicked straight to begin with we would have won.

Oh well onto the EPL/NBA until next season.

An utter entire waste.
We have spent the whole year teetering on the brink of almost getting there. The recruits didn't work out, injuries hit us and the umpires were the worst I've ever seen in my life this year.

Honestly I'm not sure if it's worth investing my time, money and emotion into a game which does not yield results. The competition as a whole is engineered towards the success of certain teams and we are not one of them. It's almost as the AFL has become a scripted television drama and it appears we are the villains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An utter entire waste.
We have spent the whole year teetering on the brink of almost getting there. The recruits didn't work out, injuries hit us and the umpires were the worst I've ever seen in my life this year.

Honestly I'm not sure if it's worth investing my time, money and emotion into a game which does not yield results. The competition as a whole is engineered towards the success of certain teams and we are not one of them. It's almost as the AFL has become a scripted television drama and it appears we are the villains.

dat devastation

- Poor kicking = poor football.
- Fyfe, Walters, Barlow, Sandi can hold their heads high - it was our supporting players that went to water in the second half.
- I didn't know they stacked shit as high as Dean Margetts.
- I will take out a second mortgage if it means paying out Pearce's contract. Absolute waste of ******* time and money.
You can add Neale and Ibbo to that list.

Time to get drunk. Feel sorry for the mods.

Top 6, but not top 4. In that regard, we've gone backwards. An ok season, but given the list we have and our performance in recent years, ultimately a failure.

Tonight... A highly rated midfield choked again. Defense held firm for most of the night and did an admirable job given the outs. We created a reasonable amount of chances but couldn't capitalize and the loss of a forward line barometer in Ballantyne really hurt us.

Huge question marks over a number of players. We need to look at where our improvement is going to come from. We won't lose anyone bar maybe McPharlin, but who is going to lift us back up? As it stands we've fallen out of the top echelon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Has the world ended

Remove this Banner Ad

Back