Opinion Has the world ended

Remove this Banner Ad

couldhavebeen, since you have good connections, can you tell the players that they did not "look" sad enough when they were going out. they wouldn't want fans to think they do not care
I'm becoming more convinced that the players threw the game away because they knew they were limping towards an inevitable defeat anyway.

they must love the empty cabinet GIFs as much as i do
Perhaps not as overtly as that. Was there something subconscious though? Watch a replay of all the missed goals and every one misses to the right. Plenty of those shots seemed to go exactly where the player aimed.

Perhaps not as overtly as that. Was there something subconscious though? Watch a replay of all the missed goals and every one misses to the right. Plenty of those shots seemed to go exactly where the player aimed.

I like the fact your avatar wears a tin foil hat ;)

This is some serious shit. We should investigate whether Ross got into the game balls beforehand and rigged them as part of a grand plan to maintain his record of no grand final wins.

I live on the Mandurah canals and the only time we have lost the last 2 years is when the Dolphins havent appeared in the days before the game
I said to the boys at the fire n ice Sat no dolphins today so no win
I blame the Mandurah dolphins.

parents wasted money on the dolphin tour for nothing ... stupid dolphins !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Has the world ended

Remove this Banner Ad

Back