Hase running in the grand final sprint

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Shibz.

Terrible performance from Hase. :( Based on that race we don't want Farren Ray either, he was almost as bad as Hasleby!

Yeah!!!!
There's no point getting Ray if he isnt fast. We are looking for midfielders with pace so we can be more competitive at the centre line.... I thought speed was +++ for Farren Ray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Ray wasn't really trying hard in the sprint. Probably just wanted a free seat for the grand final.

Wouldn't you have a bit of pride in your performance though? If he's the type of guy who gets out infront of all those people and jogs then he's not the type of person we want.

ray has never been quick. his strength is being able to run consistently for 4 quarters

Correct. His parents are both tri-athletes, quality athletes as well.

Like Peake it is the pace at which he can run at, consistently, which is his strength.

Also, coming out of Freo. Haselby was supposedly put on show for Victorian clubs strategically to ensure no-one offered him what is after.

Mark Harvey's decison. I shit you not.

Surely Hasleby could have declined the offer to run in the sprint though. Or was he ordered to run, with no option of a "no thanks"??? Can't see that being the case TBH...

Whether it was intentional or not I can't see many clubs chasing Hase after that showing. Unless of course he has already got a deal lined up...

Correct. His parents are both tri-athletes, quality athletes as well.

Like Peake it is the pace at which he can run at, consistently, which is his strength.

Also, coming out of Freo. Haselby was supposedly put on show for Victorian clubs strategically to ensure no-one offered him what is after.

Mark Harvey's decison. I shit you not.

yes we do need some pace in midield but also we need players with big engines that can run all day. peake, shammer, Ibbotson have the pace but who are the players on our list that can run all day? we have very few.

I think foster is a hard running midfielder.

The factw e havent ehard anything regarding this situation isnt good. To me it says hes going and we aint getting anything for him. No club has publicly stated their interest which is a worry cos it potentially means knowone will be willing to trade much for him.

Does anyone here have any idea whats going on? And secondly does anyone think there is any chance of him staying? With belly gone we cant loose him IMO.

In my opinion Hasleby is waiting for Bell to retire and to see if the club improves its offer.

If Bell chooses to go around one more year, Hasleby may weigh up his options. If Bell retires and the club stands firm with its offer to Hase, he may very well leave.

When Headland re-signed, both Hasleby and Farmer were offered revised contracts. Farmer has subsequently signed on.

In my opinion Hasleby is waiting for Bell to retire and to see if the club improves its offer.

If Bell chooses to go around one more year, Hasleby may weigh up his options. If Bell retires and the club stands firm with its offer to Hase, he may very well leave.

When Headland re-signed, both Hasleby and Farmer were offered revised contracts. Farmer has subsequently signed on.

well hase would want to sign soon, because he didnt impress anyone in the GF sprint.

The fact we havent heard anything regarding this situation isnt good. To me it says hes going and we aint getting anything for him. No club has publicly stated their interest which is a worry cos it potentially means knowone will be willing to trade much for him.

Does anyone here have any idea whats going on? And secondly does anyone think there is any chance of him staying? With belly gone we cant loose him IMO.

The Judd situation could play in our favour regarding Hasleby. Carlton and Richmond wouldn't be willing to commit $400,000 to Hase incase Judd falls to the PSD.

Agree with you regarding Bell, we can't afford to lose both.

Assuming Bell retires Saturday, and with trade week starting on Monday, it leaves very little time to agree to terms. The club needs atleast a verbal understanding of Hasleby's intentions by the middle of next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hase running in the grand final sprint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back