Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't played Carlton in a final since the 1988 Semi Final. That's one of the VFL / AFL’s great sleeping rivalries (and was probably number 2 for Hawthorn behind Essendon before the Cats kicked off)

The battle of Princes Park would draw 95,000 plus
Yeah my old man fuggin hates Carlton, I was born in 85 so they've basically been irrelevant for the vast majority of my life.

Yeah my old man fuggin hates Carlton, I was born in 85 so they've basically been irrelevant for the vast majority of my life.
Your old man suffered from that arrogant & self entitled club so that you wouldn't have to. Yo old man like Jesus 😇. If you watched any brown baggers games this year it would have been hard to miss the rabid arrogance the supporters display. You don't want or need that in yo life & them being irrelevant is a path to happiness

Hopefully we can push on next year as Mitchell said it's not a certainty we will improve as improvement isn't linear, when you look at other clubs like Carlton, saints last year, but we have a good a chance as any, we can get more of the puzzle pieces in, this trade period or draft, also the guys look driven to improve again.

Apropos of nothing, remember when Richmond players and officials continually referred to their fans as "the best fans in the league" until it was later revealed that it was an official club directive to do so at every opportunity?

They would steer every media interactions toward a reference to their fans...and then, without fail, immediately follow with.."....yeah, they're the best fans in the league..."

#thebestfansintheleague

Apropos of nothing, remember when Richmond players and officials continually referred to their fans as "the best fans in the league" until it was later revealed that it was an official club directive to do so at every opportunity?

They would steer every media interactions toward a reference to their fans...and then, without fail, immediately follow with.."....yeah, they're the best fans in the league..."

#thebestfansintheleague
I remember them doing it, but the fans of 17 other clubs knew it was bu11sh1t.

It's different when our players say it because we ARE actually the best :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

end yes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back