Autopsy Hawks unplug the Power - Rd 10, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If you take a moment to remember that most Tassie games are scrappy and frustrating to watch then you can’t walk away from this one without realizing it was a great win. Probably a 10 goal win if it was at the G.

Dragged another team down to our "boring" level of footy.

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness how good is Gunston, Ceglar has got his mojo back.

TOB had a bit of a mixed bag game, but he tried and is improving.

Scrimshaw is going to be a gun (hope his knee is ok).

Impey is a star, has some serious talent.

Poppy looking like his old self and was really good in the middle i thought.

Hendo doing what Hendo does.....

Last edited:

Good win
Gunners outstanding - great to see him stay in the forward line. Confidence booster as has been a bit off target

If Ceglars is looking to move then he did himself no harm today - he was outstanding. Pitto dropped some marks but think for the most part held his own

Thought Chad was great on return and it must feel good to get a win against your old side

Impy, Scrimshaw and Hendo have been such great pickups and Scully just keeps building.

We can’t be disappointed with our pickups and it seems they are all finally starting to click as we head to the half way mark

My only criticism is red time - we suck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breust didn't kick a goal, yet I thought it was one of his better games for us. Thought he was fantastic, seemed to be everywhere and had a hand in a fair few of our goals. Not bad for a bloke who's lazy!

I had no idea we were playing, all I heard anyone talk about on the broadcast all day was Port Adelaide :rolleyes:

Gunston magnificent
I thought Pitto did well
Did you know Ladhams used to have dreadlocks? Did you also know he lived a street behind Alberton?

Scrimshaw was playing so well. Hope it isn’t bad. Was really pleased with his efforts

Gunston, produced what we know he is capable of. Not just the goals, but his awareness and decision making was brilliant.

Wingard whilst not on the scoreboard showed presence and had a really solid defensive game. Is always dangerous and we need him in the side.

Scully kept running. Will only get better for it.

Pittonet can’t mark, however he can attack the ball and the man. Infuriating but patience required.

O’Brien delivered on every context. The odd suspect kicking, however he has found his spot. Really pleased for him.

O’Meara just isn’t right. However had support

Henderson proving all doubters wrong.

Cegs can mark!

Morrison not giving enough to the team. Give Moore another go perhaps.

Really mature performance in the final quarter. The last two minutes not so much, however we didn’t concede greatly.

We are a middle of the road side, which was effectively the correct summary after the Melbourne game. However we have talent coming through and just need to grind. We can’t seem to string two in a row, however we are the hfc and we are always relevant. We don’t bottom out!

KOLOKOTRONIS

Just want to say welcome back Jack Gunston. The weird guy they got to impersonate you while you were gone wasn't very good at footy.

Based on the decision to bring Glass and Pitto in, along with the physical endeavor shown (especially early with the Wingard response) I reckon the players were sent in with an “unsociable agenda”.

Worked well. Port were rattled early and couldn’t even kick a behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back