Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

essendon and collingwood fans be like
giphy.gif

Duryea was the surprise performer out of this game. His role as the defensive forward on Howe was a great move by Clarkson and he provided a contest every time and kicked 2 crucial goals early in the first half.
Reminded me of the job Lewis used to do on Heath Shaw for a couple of seasons.
Nullified and brutalised.

Storm smacking the Broncos on Friday night, Lions forcing a decider against the All Blacks yesterday, Hawkins missing after the siren last night, and Hawks beating the Pies today. Nice weekend, all up. :thumbsupemoji:
Don't forget a Bombers loss against our man Fagan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even in a down year, I've always maintained my optimism, because I know what kind of club we are and what kind of coach Clarko is. Now I'm optimistic because of the incredible promise some of our youngsters are showing (LOVING Burton and O'Brien, to name just two) AND the type of club we are and the coach that Clarko is...

Well done to Kurt Heatherley today. His first win with the club from 3 games. I saw that Dane Swan tweeted something about 34 bashing and crashing the poor Collingwood players.... all I can say is "Keep it UP!" Kurt!

what level was the whinging in the stands today .. Tell ya what that's taken the cake it was off the Richter scale by the bandwagonners today

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
booooooooooo.... deap breath.... boooooooooooooo... pause... boooooooooooooooooooo.......
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
tears.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Went to the game and really enjoyed it, getting great pleasure watching Howe, Burton , Hardwick , Brand, TOB, Scilily continue to grow in stature and improve.

Howe in particular has massive upside, reminds me a lot of Fyfe, big call I know but the kid has something very special I believe. Buckle in everyone we are going to have some fun !!
He's very strong overhead and tackles hard. Love having a couple of bigger bodies in he and Rough mid.

On that, I think Langford could use an extra 5 Kg the way he plays. He'd be able to break through more of those contests he throws himself at, and be more stable when disposing of the pill. He's not an outside quality player, bulk him up a bit!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Went to the game and really enjoyed it, getting great pleasure watching Howe, Burton , Hardwick , Brand, TOB, Scilily continue to grow in stature and improve.

Howe in particular has massive upside, reminds me a lot of Fyfe, big call I know but the kid has something very special I believe. Buckle in everyone we are going to have some fun !!

Interesting you say that. Have heard on the grape vine that he used (not sure if he does still) but used to study all of Fyfe's tapes ( this was before Fyfe's injury)

Now I know why they call you the pessimist. It'll be 2018, not 2020. :D

I've been an optimist since the three peat. Before then yes I was ****ed.

I grew up spoilt, and the 92-2007 period made me bitter and twisted hahaha.

Only glory could quash this. We delivered.

Negativity a thing of the past. A prelim and grand final loss does wonders for one's resolve hahahah

KOLOKOTRONIS

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back