Autopsy Hawks vs Buddy Boy and the COLA kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Far out, OK Computer is my favourite poster of all time. I swear to god, quality posting by him on the main board and Swans board.

school_project_by_hofven-d3joglc.jpg

They can come back again in September with their millionaires forward line for a few more of these.

Go Hawks. You did me proud tonight.

Fair few Swans supporters having a whine about the umpires. Apparently they want to be allowed to tackle people's legs, have touched balls counted as goals, and touched balls counted as marks as STANDARD for the Sydney Football Club.

Not even the AFL will gift you that, guys.

They're having a whine alright . . . . but not a wine. The chardonnay has gone a little vinegary, and I reckon already they're falling over each other to jump off the northern suburbs bandwagon.

Far out, OK Computer is my favourite poster of all time. I swear to god, quality posting by him on the main board and Swans board.
He is really busting a nut over on that thread. Guy needs to ease off all the death wishes a tad.

Skipped half the pages so not sure if he's been recognised yet...

Puopolo was amazing tonight. Never stopped running or harassing even during our quiet 2nd quarter. Won't be recognised in the Brownlow voting but I'm hoping the coaches votes reflect his contribution. His pressure was immense and a key reason their forwards weren't able to get clean service. He was also dangerous pushing forward.

We don't really have many injuries anymore. I don't know why the media keeps mentioning our injuries, we're just missing Sewell, Rioli, Lake, Spangher and Whitecross really.
For somebody who constantly pumps up our younger, less experienced players, I'm aghast that you have left out Anderson. We miss him badly.

Just on the goodes non-mark
Am I the only one that thought he never actually controlled it?
That's what a mark is after all
Just you, me & the umpire.

The last one is the one whose opinion counts the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eat sh*t you plastic cola cheating bunch of syd flogs!
Poppy, Rough, Lewis, Mitchell, Litherland, Smith all great tonight.
So proud of the boys we looked down and out at stages but we fought back and persisted.

I'm calling it early. I'm a tactical genius. Come at me Hawthorn.

I said in the preview thread, If we want to win, we can't continually bomb the ball in long into the F50. That second quarter, what did we do? Bomb, Bomb, BOMB, BOMB ****ING BOMB. All to no avail. In the third quarter, the players in the F50 started leading. Shock horror, we hit some players on the lead in dangerous spots. This freed up the others in and around the F50 and we looked unstoppable. Polar opposites, but I bet we don't learn from this when we play Geelong again.

All you Hawthorn fans can thank me for my tactical geniusness by liking this post.

Goodes is a disgrace to the AFL. I thought when Sydney started losing he was going to point to someone to take the heat off their incompetence. But Australian of the Year. What a useless individual
one of the softest 4 goal games you will ever see. Did not once put his body within 2m of a contest and didn't earn any of his goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs Buddy Boy and the COLA kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back